Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months. Hi.

01-Sep-2018 16:13:04

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Transcendent said :
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months.

I will give this a go and see if it works :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Sep-2018 17:24:14

brushlessfan

brushlessfan

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
good night, it will be that someone has happened to him that, when he is doing the quest of edgar's ruses does not appear in the cave, I have done everything and do not want to appear, I have the requirements in fact I only need 5 quest to finish them all It's not that I can not do them, I've changed servers. Can someone help me?

01-Sep-2018 23:30:09

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
brushlessfan said :
good night, it will be that someone has happened to him that, when he is doing the quest of edgar's ruses does not appear in the cave, I have done everything and do not want to appear, I have the requirements in fact I only need 5 quest to finish them all It's not that I can not do them, I've changed servers. Can someone help me?

Which part of the quest are you at

Edit: Eh, just gonna copy over Transcendent's post on your other thread:

If you didn't rescue Eadgar during the Troll Stronghold quest, you will need to do so. He can be found in the prison in the stronghold. Pickpocket the two sleeping guards to get the key to his cell. Once you've rescued him, he will be in the Trollheim cave on the hill. (Even if you have freed Eadgar, he will still be in the prison cell. If you can't steal a cell key from the sleeping trolls to get him out, you know that you have previously freed Eadgar.)
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

02-Sep-2018 03:15:12 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2018 06:38:35 by Southeaster

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Trewavas said :
Dong U Dead said :
Trewavas said :
I learnt my lesson a few years ago when I burnt myself out Firemaking over DXP.

I'll be taking it slowly this year, a little Fletching and Cooking.

That's what I've been doing. 3 or 4 levels in fletching so far and cooking in-between as I have just under 6K rocktail to cook and need food for combat/slayer. It's been good.

Nice. I've always hated how 'low' my Fletching exp is, compared to some of my other skills. So this felt like a good opportunity to raise it up a little. Feels odd saying that as I;ve had 99 for years, but oh well.

Anyhow, just unlocked the Fletching pet. :)

That's fantastic, it's always good when a pet gets unlocked :)

Thanks. :)

02-Sep-2018 03:28:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top