Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Transcendent said :
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months.

I will give this a go and see if it works :)

I can't give it a go, all my heart's which I had hundreds of are all gone - so I don't know how players can use 10 or high amounts of hearts to achieve cog's unless they buy tickets.

proper management of hearts is obviously the solution to your problem. i recommend learning how to do so as soon as you can.

I knew you'd weasel your way into this comment - you're so predictable.

I manage them quite fine. I had hundreds and as I said they disappeared, I only use 3 hearts a day which should generate a saving of them which they did and was doing fine until my comment on here and then checking them. So who knows what happened to them. Same with my umbrella tokens from a year ago.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Sep-2018 21:50:11

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh c'mon Dong. Not the 'Jagex interfering with my account and making things disappear' again.

You probably used them up without even knowing. I don't pay much attention to TH but from what I gather you get one Heart every time one Key is obtained through the daily allotment, or challenges and so on.

If you've got, say, 200 Hearts and 10 categories frozen, it uses 10 Hearts every time you open one chest.

If you've got 10 Keys stashed, opening just those meagre 10 chests will eliminate all those Hearts. Gone before you blink.

Well, almost. You get a few extra Hearts if you use 5 Keys in a row. Whoopee-do.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Sep-2018 22:22:04

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Transcendent said :
You can block 10 unwanted prizes when you spin to get what you want more, and you don't have to buy any Treasure Hunter keys to accumulate 6k cogs if you convert the others into cogs and save them up over several months.

I will give this a go and see if it works :)

I can't give it a go, all my heart's which I had hundreds of are all gone - so I don't know how players can use 10 or high amounts of hearts to achieve cog's unless they buy tickets.

proper management of hearts is obviously the solution to your problem. i recommend learning how to do so as soon as you can.

I knew you'd weasel your way into this comment - you're so predictable.

I manage them quite fine. I had hundreds and as I said they disappeared, I only use 3 hearts a day which should generate a saving of them which they did and was doing fine until my comment on here and then checking them. So who knows what happened to them. Same with my umbrella tokens from a year ago.

oh i forgot a jmod likes to make items disappear from your account for no reason. has a non consumable item ever disappeared? i doubt it.
WAAAGH!!!

04-Sep-2018 09:48:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top