Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Re: Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop. Employment opportunities.

The previously advertised position of "visual artist" has now been closed.

Trewavas said :
Kings Abbot said :
Let's update the list of stuff we need:
- a visual artist to make our awesome banner

Done.

However there are still employment positions available for towel folders.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

14-Aug-2018 04:30:01 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2018 04:30:42 by Corugi

Maddog469

Maddog469

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone, so I haven't played this game in about 5 years and when I logged on to my character in Old School runescape it made me create a whole new one, which I dont want to do since I invested quite a bit of time over the years building him up. I also tried to look my character maddog469 up on the leaderboards and he wasn't showing up. Did I wait too long and some how all my skill got reset?Did Runescape do a reset of the characters? I currently cant get into regular Runescape since my current laptop has too old of a graphics card to run the newest version and refuses to update.

14-Aug-2018 05:52:22

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maddog469 said :
Hello everyone, so I haven't played this game in about 5 years and when I logged on to my character in Old School runescape it made me create a whole new one, which I dont want to do since I invested quite a bit of time over the years building him up. I also tried to look my character maddog469 up on the leaderboards and he wasn't showing up. Did I wait too long and some how all my skill got reset?Did Runescape do a reset of the characters? I currently cant get into regular Runescape since my current laptop has too old of a graphics card to run the newest version and refuses to update.
RS3 is the Runescape where your profile is. Old school Runescape was a new version created back in 2013(?) from a backup with no character save data along side the current game (still RS3 back at the time OSRS was made). Everyone on that version started fresh from Tutorial Island.

Also for Highscores, the game stops tracking accounts that have not logged in to the game after six months I believe. To get it to start tracking you again then you need to login to the main game.

Since you’re having problems running the NXT client you could try using the Java client and see if that works. You can find the download link on the page in the link below.

https://www.runescape.com/download/old-versions

14-Aug-2018 08:01:16 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2018 16:10:49 by Raldrineorth

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top