Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow what a night I had. Massive storm. Torrential rain belting it down and the worst I've seen this year. Was expected. So Summer has gone or has it????

I had an 1.5 inchs of water lapping around my front door. Another inch and it may have come in. I wasn't expecting that much rain. No biking for me today.

Have a great time in RS. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

28-Jul-2018 11:56:56

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Wow what a night I had. Massive storm. Torrential rain belting it down and the worst I've seen this year. Was expected. So Summer has gone or has it????

I had an 1.5 inchs of water lapping around my front door. Another inch and it may have come in. I wasn't expecting that much rain. No biking for me today.

Have a great time in RS. ;)

Some rain wasn't it?

I had completely forgotten what it looked like! I mean we've had some here over the past few weeks, but not much. :P

28-Jul-2018 13:58:52

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
Wish we'd get some rain here, it's like a sauna outside with the high temp and humidity. Outside for three minutes and BAM! Sweating my balls off.

That was me last summer, it was horrible sweating all over the show specially being female, I constantly walked with a tissue in my hand to dab my face. But it was awesome finally having the best summer, a true summer like the Americans have, in my city up to the mid to late 30°C's. I know America can get up 40's which I don't believe I have experienced, nor would I want too.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Jul-2018 21:51:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top