General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Raldrineorth said :
Wish we'd get some rain here, it's like a sauna outside with the high temp and humidity. Outside for three minutes and BAM! Sweating my balls off.

That was me last summer, it was horrible sweating all over the show specially being female, I constantly walked with a tissue in my hand to dab my face. But it was awesome finally having the best summer, a true summer like the Americans have, in my city up to the mid to late 30°C's. I know America can get up 40's which I don't believe I have experienced, nor would I want too.
Yea, I plan to get away from the coast within the next few years if things work out. I'm used to the extreme humidity here but it just seems that this year is pretty high in temps.

It's like a double edged sword, some days those temp/humidity levels are awesome then the next day it's like wishing for a relieve to it just a short break. Hopefully the forecasts for next week stay correct and bring in some rain.
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Whoa... Man, that was mean dude.

30-Jul-2018 05:44:20 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2018 05:47:29 by Raldrineorth

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hate it when you're so tired and your mind won't relax - I so just wanna sleep. It's 5.44am and I've been trying since around 4.30am. My eyes are tired and heavy, I'm dead tired and my mind is just too busy to sleep :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Jul-2018 18:47:12 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2018 18:47:55 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top