Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gross just gross lol.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Dec-2017 13:12:27

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Fo all you forumers that live in America what is Cyber Monday??

Monday after Thanksgiving; all the stores ONLINE have special deals and discounts, similar like Black Friday, just online.

GIYF: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Monday
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

20-Dec-2017 15:58:36

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As 0815 said. Cyber Monday is the equivalent of Black Friday taking place the Monday after Thanksgiving.

The difference now is with online shopping becoming far more popular it seems almost every day is Cyber Monday.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Dec-2017 16:02:26

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just clever marketing. Most of the products on sale are not of good quality - the ads and wording might make it sound as such, but it's not. It's just another ploy to get you to buy stuff you don't actually need.

Most people are easily fooled because all it takes is to throw a TV or some tablet at seemingly cheap prices that on paper looks like a super-good deal, but in actuality, is poor and a waste of money.

I suppose it's a good way for companies to get rid of junk nobody buys normally because that's exactly what most companies sell on these events: low quality junk consumers don't need and wouldn't buy on a "normal" day.

I mean, you can sometimes find a decent deal on some good products. However, the sales are nothing drastic to really draw you in unless you actually want to buy the product.

20-Dec-2017 19:17:19 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2017 19:18:27 by Singularity

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top