Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's getting quite hot out there. I may have to retreat indoors for several hours 'til the sun goes behind the trees. I get heat stroke so easily. Grrr.

Oh well. I can always wash the floors. Dogs and floors provide a never-ending cycle of sweeping and mopping.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-May-2018 13:33:35

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
It's getting quite hot out there. I may have to retreat indoors for several hours 'til the sun goes behind the trees. I get heat stroke so easily. Grrr.

Oh well. I can always wash the floors. Dogs and floors provide a never-ending cycle of sweeping and mopping.
Yeah, same here. Starting to get feelings of siesta.

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

14-May-2018 13:49:57

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ah yes, I have a special (and costly) tool that claims to remove the tough little brutes with the tap root intact.
Please don't tell me you paid 30 something quids for that thing.....
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Garden/page.aspx?p=44725&cat=2,2160,40706&ap=1
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

14-May-2018 13:53:13

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I just got a call - I forgot to go to an appointment, I feel so bad, as this appointment has been hard and long in the making. Just not good when these things happen :|

I write important things down and keep notes on the fridge. I'm willing to bet this would work very well for you too. ;)
WAAAGH!!!

14-May-2018 23:54:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
I just got a call - I forgot to go to an appointment, I feel so bad, as this appointment has been hard and long in the making. Just not good when these things happen :|

I write important things down and keep notes on the fridge. I'm willing to bet this would work very well for you too. ;)

Didn't use the fridge this morning, nor did I look at my calendar. Diaries are no good to me - the calendar is normally my port of call, but today not so much. A while back year or two or so ago I was forgetting appointments regularly, even if it was stuck to me head ;) Terrible times - these days just occasionally, but todays one I didn't want to miss. Oh well, it's happened now. I just have to be more on to it first thing in the morning.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-May-2018 01:01:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top