Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did have a few cats years ago, and they did sometimes try to steal my breakfast.
They must have been after the butter, because I only ever have tea & toast in the morning.
Or maybe they wanted the tea? I never did ask them.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-May-2018 09:47:17

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I did have a few cats years ago, and they did sometimes try to steal my breakfast.
They must have been after the butter, because I only ever have tea & toast in the morning.
Or maybe they wanted the tea? I never did ask them.
Your breakfast is so... English.

My average breakfast:
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

14-May-2018 09:56:09

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I used to have a Kangol beret just like that when I was in Junior school :D

That buffet looks quite appealing, I'd try most of the stuff there (of a non-sausage origin) but probably for lunch!

And now .... the sun is shining, the garden is warbling it's siren song, so imma going out to get down and get dirty.

So hasta la vista, mi amigo.
Le Chat Guerrier

14-May-2018 10:03:17

FiFi LaFeles said :
I used to have a Kangol beret just like that when I was in Junior school :D

That buffet looks quite appealing, I'd try most of the stuff there (of a non-sausage origin) but probably for lunch!

And now .... the sun is shining, the garden is warbling it's siren song, so imma going out to get down and get dirty.

So hasta la vista, mi amigo.
Amiga. ;) o is male.
Sausage for breakfast, completed with a nice melty brie. mmmm

Kangol:

¡Hasta luego compañera!

14-May-2018 10:19:10

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

And sorry about the incorrect ending of that word, lol. I forgot about some (all?) Western European languages having masculine and feminine forms .... Friend Google seems to prefer the male :P
Le Chat Guerrier

14-May-2018 12:26:28

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages in general do.

Google. Google is biased. ;)

eggs & bacon: yes please!

I'm having fights with Oxalis, due to its explosive seeds last year.

Tarax.: Most of you do it wrong: The root is a stake (you can categorize plants this way in general), with barely any sidearms. Spade a cyclinder around the root and retract the entire thing. Make a salad or rabbit food btw (if no dog went happy on 'em).
Never pull!

14-May-2018 12:38:33

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had to google this word here: Taraxacum officinale and not only did I learn it's the common dandelion, but the common dandelion turns into those little fairies as children we like to blow; I always thought those fairies we'd like to blow was a plant/weed all on its own not the fruit of the common dandelion.

Common dandelion is well known for its yellow flower heads that turn into round balls of silver tufted fruits that disperse in the wind.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-May-2018 12:45:44 - Last edited on 14-May-2018 12:48:18 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead said :
I had to google this word here: Taraxacum officinale and not only did I learn it's the common dandelion, but the common dandelion turns into those little fairies as children we like to blow; I always thought those fairies we'd like to blow was a plant all on its own not the fruit of the common dandelion.

Common dandelion is well known for its yellow flower heads that turn into round balls of silver tufted fruits that disperse in the wind.

Angiosperm.

14-May-2018 12:53:19

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ah yes, I have a special (and costly) tool that claims to remove the tough little brutes with the tap root intact. Often it does, but often enough to be annoying the root breaks halfway down. Any scrap left behind will, of course, come back to haunt me the following year.

And no amount of digging will get them out of the rockery. I have to resort to chemical warfare on them.
Le Chat Guerrier

14-May-2018 13:31:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top