Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Lucien Greyw

Lucien Greyw

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have had an idea for another continent for the black knights and some of the other baddies. Why not create a dark continent and instead of a lord have a king. Possible more weapons and armors and dark weapons or armors. Its just an idea so if it don't work at least it was something. :)

16-Nov-2017 01:30:48

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
kangaroos seem way cooler than our deer infestation. people who arent from here like takin pictures with them and think theyre cute or something. really theyre just giant fucking rats with hooves

really the giant disgusting mess when a deer gets partially eviscerated by a car is not a sight you want to see. and they cause so much damage and are a general nuisance
Old School

16-Nov-2017 14:13:53

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been in car accidents with deer twice.

On a different note, muzak was playing

No I would not give you false hope
On this strange and mournful day
But the mother and child reunion
Is only a motion away

in a store I was in a couple of hours ago
and I can't get that out of my head lol

I think it's because my brain was so surprised that the store wasn't playing Christmas muzak
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

16-Nov-2017 15:29:50

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
becks4270, have you tried disabling the profanity filter? If it's enabled they probably censor those words because people also use them in a derogatory way. _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

16-Nov-2017 16:36:29

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
becks4270 said :
I'm throwing this out there. I think it's a bit discriminatory that RS censors the words gay and lesbian. As if they're in the same category as curse words. This is something I strongly feel needs to be rectified.

Well although gays and lesbians do not bother me, it can possibly offend some people kind of like seeing a bare ass on the forums, although not everyone is offended, some are.

That is why i think it may be censored.
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

16-Nov-2017 18:07:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top