Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Had to kill a hornet by grabbing it with an empty shopping bag. I really hate touching insects, makes me feel uncomfortable, even through the plastic. At least with spiders they can't fly around.

What a very brave thing to do. We don't have hornets in my country, they sound unpleasant.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-May-2018 02:11:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's a nice rose, Evalie :)

I used to have one that looked like that in a place I lived, it was called "Masquerade". I don't think it's available any more, got bred out by a new variety with better disease resistance. Probably looks much the same though.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-May-2018 09:22:50

Evalie
Feb Member 2004

Evalie

Posts: 5,485 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I looked it up, those are nice looking roses.

This one is Rainbow's End. I love it because the roses change color as they age, so every day it's something different.

This one shows the difference between a few days.

15-May-2018 10:23:19

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a pair of Rio Samba rose buses in my garden. It's a hybrid rose and looks alot like the ones you posted Evalie :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

15-May-2018 14:13:22

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top