Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the whimsy of a map hat is perhaps at odds with the current look

@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

16-May-2018 02:10:20

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good thank you :)

Just read an email one of my boys will be doing a bit of training with one of the All Blacks at this week training, so I'm sure he'll be excited for that.

It's raining cats and dogs here - I hope it stops before the school run (walk); they normally come home on their own now (2 minute walk from school, if that), but after school have doctor appointment, my younger son got a pencil in the eye 2 days ago, all red, missed his pupil thankfully, but last night his eye looked funny, could be tiredness though, I just want to get it checked out, same child yesterday got a bad bleeding nose, this morning noticed a small bruise - I said to him - "What's going to happen today at school". Boys aye :O
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-May-2018 02:34:10

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish I had a magic wand and could make my family vanish for a month or so. They have a habit of turning up, unannounced, demanding tea & bourbons. Never mind that I could be in the middle of waxing my legs, or canoodling with the milkman.

Great Aunt Maeve wandered in the other day, I told her not to close the bathroom door as I'd just glossed it and it was still tacky. Not only does she smear her somewhat corpulent frame all along it, she then shuts it. And then moaned it was my fault a perfectly good blouse had been ruined.

:@
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-May-2018 03:14:42

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
May 16 Love a Tree Day

I'm considering planting a cherry tree in the back yard; already have two, but can never have too many cherry trees?!?
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

16-May-2018 15:33:26

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have one cherry tree but it never fruited. It's supposed to be self-pollinating but maybe it needs another tree. I don't really have the room for another one unless I chop down my peach tree. Do you get lots of cherries from them Twillow?

16-May-2018 19:10:58

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top