Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would keep the peach! tree!
Quite a few cherries, but have to be quicker than the birds lol =)
(or whatever it is that takes one bite of a cherry and leaves it lol)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

16-May-2018 19:20:47 - Last edited on 16-May-2018 19:24:11 by Twillow

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I found out yesterday at the doctors that because my sons nose is swollen it makes the eyes seem off and this often happens with babies, parents thinking the eyes are off centre because of babies nose shape. Anyway she suspects broken nose and if a child does break a nose and is not straight they can't get it fixed till they are 16 :O Bit she can't be certain unless we get xray.

Thursday already here - have a good one what ever you maybe up too.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-May-2018 20:21:17

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

I'm tired - I just biked right through the center of town, without getting knocked off my bike :D to drop of information. Then I biked in a different direction, but through town to an appointment which went longer than I thought. But on the way home I biked to the wharf and biked around the wharf, which was nice, but dodging lots of people. Now I wanna sleep, but I'm hungry and thirsty. It was good though, I'm sure it would of taken 1 - 1.5+ hours to go one way by feet - I didn't time it but im sure it only took half an hour one way.

17-May-2018 03:07:03

Jitterbug
Dec Member 2022

Jitterbug

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I found out yesterday at the doctors that because my sons nose is swollen it makes the eyes seem off and this often happens with babies, parents thinking the eyes are off centre because of babies nose shape. Anyway she suspects broken nose and if a child does break a nose and is not straight they can't get it fixed till they are 16 :O Bit she can't be certain unless we get xray.

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have that issue with my daughter. Of all the times she's bumped her head or had an accident you'd think she would have broken something by now lol. How old is your son? Has it been swollen since birth? I've heard sometimes babies can break their nose coming out of the birth canal.
Proud Australian RuneScaper! Need a friend? Send me a message via Twitter at
@JitterbugRS
!

17-May-2018 03:27:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Jitterbug said :
Dong U Dead said :

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have that issue with my daughter. Of all the times she's bumped her head or had an accident you'd think she would have broken something by now lol. How old is your son? Has it been swollen since birth? I've heard sometimes babies can break their nose coming out of the birth canal.

No, the baby comment was just the doctor explaining how parents can think there babies eyes aren't straight, focused properly. As I thought it was because of the pencil in the eye that caused his eyes not to be focused, they just didn't look right. But it was because of the nose bump and becoming swollen that caused the illusion of unfocused eyes.

He's 8 now and I asked him if he wants to get his nose xrayed to find out if it's broken or not. He said he wants to, so we'll do that later this morning it's only 2.22am here and I'm wide awake :O

17-May-2018 15:24:11 - Last edited on 17-May-2018 15:42:09 by Dong U Dead

The contents of this message have been hidden

17-May-2018 16:53:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top