General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Snowing like bejayzuz here.

Same here. Which can mean only mean one thing. Trains are gonna buggered tomorrow morning.

Ah yes. I remember those days well, standing shivering on a packed platform waiting for the 7.25 am to Waterloo East (which you just knew would either not arrive, or if it did you can't get on it because it's jammed with bodies already).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Dec-2017 17:13:39

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,512 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuk-tuks

FiFi LaFeles said :
Ah yes. I remember those days well, standing shivering on a packed platform waiting for the 7.25 am to Waterloo East (which you just knew would either not arrive, or if it did you can't get on it because it's jammed with bodies already).

I have that jam-packed train problem at Canada Water. It's a stop where lots of people want to get on, but no one gets off there because there's nothing there. It's like the no-man's land between London Bridge and Canary Wharf.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

10-Dec-2017 20:10:32

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I finally found the crystal imp the other day and I went to daffyd and he said that i can either have double the loot or double XP, I chose double the loot as I am already 99, anyhow I was shocked when i got my next imp and it was too different items - I was honestly expecting double the same loot and I am sliglty dissapointed - awwww.... When it's not what you expected.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Dec-2017 20:16:49 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2017 20:17:15 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top