Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Dong

If you speak to him again, you can change your option. Not much point though as you're already 99.

------------------

Never been to Canada Water, they were building it just as I quit working in London.
I loved working local, 15 minutes of luxury travel in the car and you're there :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Dec-2017 21:15:07

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last night i cut my sons hair, the last hair cut was ok, I fixed up what the Barber had done, I certainly didn't do the best cut, but it was a hell of a lot better than what he had done, but my son wanted the hair out of his eyes, and I said with that style you can't:

So this time i tried to do a haircut that was trendy but out of the eyes, kinda like this but shorter and shaved (#4) around the sides:

And I put red and green simicolour into his hair - a messy patchwork of colours on the longer bits and around the shaved part it was all red.

Then this morning he wanted it sweeped to the side look like the first photo, So this morning at around 7am I was fixing up his hair, but where I had cut around the sides left a line, so I had to use a lesser # shave, I started with a #3 and then #2 and then a #1 to get rid of the scissor line and the colour I had put in last night went all patchy after shaving it with a lesser #, I had to recolour the area all before school!

Things that parents do!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Dec-2017 21:32:22 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2017 21:39:46 by Dong U Dead

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im going on a short vacation to visit my gandma for her 95th birthday this weekend. going from Colorado where it is kinda cold to Minnesota where it is actually cold asf

their highs there are our lows here
Old School

11-Dec-2017 15:27:30 - Last edited on 11-Dec-2017 15:27:44 by Nosword

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
im going on a short vacation to visit my gandma for her 95th birthday this weekend. going from Colorado where it is kinda cold to Minnesota where it is actually cold asf

their highs there are our lows here

Good luck! Have a fun and safe trip though. :)
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

11-Dec-2017 16:07:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top