Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wynd said :
How is everyone doing on this fine Monday?

I am always a day ahead of the 'have a good' Friday, Monday etc - It's Tuesday here and has been for a good 12 hours. Hasn't started off very good - I hope the afternoon/evening goes better. My kids are at the pool, so I am here getting stress release, shouted my self a latte and scone after putting my boys on the bus, which added a little more stress - coffee and scone were fantastic though. Came home put a load of washing on, came into the forums and I feel my stress is sliding away - YAY!

I often do this -> hELLO <- when writing in the forums or emails, especially if I am typing fast or a bit stressed - So your not alone Meg :) I go back and change it, sometimes I have to do it several times within a (or a few) sentences....
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Oct-2019 00:20:50 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2019 00:22:08 by Dong U Dead

NightmareWhy

NightmareWhy

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is this a good idea? Have a one time switch over from either Old School to Runescape 3 or vise versa. Everything has to be turned to money (Gp), non tradable items get left behind. The only items The only things that your account gets from getting switch over is your skills, quest and money (Gp). I understand if this bad idea, but I think this is a fair Idea because 1. People want to play Old School but they do not want to start over or they want to Play Runescape 3 but do not want to start over. 2) This brings a lot of new players back that got tired of the game because they were max out on Old School but want to play Runescape 3 or they Played Runescape six years ago want to play again but all their friends play on Old School and He/She does not want to be way behind on their stats compared to the friend. 3) I believe this does not bother anyone because they did equal amount of work and time into the game but simple just want to switch over for a reason. I want to know if this is a bad idea or a good idea that could be updated in the game in the future.

01-Oct-2019 03:10:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top