Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Friday everyone!

Looking forward to a good weekend, it's been chilly the last few days. I opened my 20 clue caskets yesterday to a whole bunch of garbage. :L

Did some shopping yesterday, ASDA was a mess lol but hey, now I don't have to go outside for another week.

In other news, my whole body hurts . Ugh.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

20-Nov-2020 12:13:38

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Brigantia said :
Did some shopping yesterday, ASDA was a mess lol but hey, now I don't have to go outside for another week.
ASDA ia awful atm the queues are massive at the one closest to me

There weren't any queues at the one we went to, unfortunately. And way too many people were either unmasked or wearing a mask incorrectly. :L We got out of there as soon as we could.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

20-Nov-2020 12:57:51

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Ownage Omg said :
Brigantia said :
ASDA ia awful atm the queues are massive at the one closest to me

There weren't any queues at the one we went to, unfortunately. And way too many people were either unmasked or wearing a mask incorrectly. :L We got out of there as soon as we could.

Lots do that where I work, they come in with them just under their nostrils, or even worse under their chins

20-Nov-2020 13:07:34

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They need warning labels and instruction manuals printed on each one. Cause some people just don't grasp the concept that a mask should cover anywhere that you can breath out of.

The responses for the people who were them below their chin I've seen is... But I have the loops over my ears and it's a problem when I talk on the phone. So this is how I wear it cause it said I gotta be wearing one never actually said how.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Nov-2020 14:24:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top