Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it sad that I keep watching that GIF waiting for that kitty to claw whomever is recording.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Nov-2020 15:43:58

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love the expression of outrage on that cat's face, lol.

And ... I went to Sainsbury's yesterday (referring to a convo on the previous page). Not terribly busy in there but the usual cadre of dummies "wearing" their masks any way but the effective way. Interestingly (to me) it was mainly old people with their masks on the upper lip.
The very people most at risk :|

Anyhow ...
HAPPY FRIDAY
... and hope y'all have a good weekend.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Nov-2020 16:38:56

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
I think you're projecting here ;)

Honestly I'm allergic to felines. We got one at our house and I suffer because of it. The only reason it's there is one my daughter loves it and two the most important reason is that it catches vermin that are foolish enough to come into our home.

That being said I wouldn't allow anyone to smack it with a makeup brush. Well maybe I would depending on the day. After all when we were moving I did tee up the cat with a roller and paint stick, but I've grown since then. However that kitty did look rather peeved off after the fact.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Nov-2020 18:40:31

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure would be nice if I could login, but almost the entire year even if I haven't tried in months it still says too many login attempts for only one login attempt in days, weeks, or months. So apparently one login attempt a month is too many? Fix your messed up login system Jagex.
I feel like I've been ripped off for a year of membership since I can almost never login to play.

Just ranting a little, I sent a ticket to see what Jagex says.
Hi.

20-Nov-2020 20:37:16

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Happy friday hello'ers and non hello'ers, be safe

Much love

Scouse - Erm.......I think i'm a bit close to the 12 hour thingy i set last week!

Happy Friday Scouse, I reckoned I'd better get my reply in quickly in case you bollocked us all like last week.

Also, Happy Friday to all non Scousers too.

20-Nov-2020 22:17:59

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top