Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Craters

Craters

Posts: 343 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
i also have an idea, dont tell people how to enjoy the game.

some people like the 200m grinds and thats it. so when thats over they leave.

You are the same type of person that he is lol. Grinding out skills to show off how much time you can spend on a computer all day. Wow, what a nice accomplishment! Thanks for letting me know about the useless information that you have 1.2b "total" slayer XP. You are sooo coooooool. Want a cookie?

As far as I'm concerned, you have 200m slayer and that's it.

I wasn't telling anyone how to play the game. I was just suggesting a different alternative.

Of course a 5.8b'er comes to the defense of another 5.8b'er. Lol.

01-Sep-2023 08:37:57

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Weekend is here and what a weekend it's going to be. Here where I live the Suns coming out for a good week so I'll get my garden sorted and maybe 1 or 2 motorbike rides out. I need a new crash helmet as mine is now 6 years old and looking a bit worn out. They say they only last 6 years so it's time for the old 1 to go.

Have a great weekend everyone. Take care stay safe.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

01-Sep-2023 10:08:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Craters said :
Singularity said :
Pretty much. Although, some people do actually leave for good.

My will to play has died again though. Once I finished Necromancy, my desire to log in completely dropped. It'll probably return again when the next skill comes out. Hoping we get an Astronomy skill one day.

Uhm, I have an idea.. maybe don't try to play 24/7 and get 200m XP within less than a month of the skill coming out? Lets be honest here, you are chasing for ranks and thats why you did that.

That's also why you probably dont like the game. You play it for the wrong reasons and you end up burning out.

Maybe next time the new skill comes out, you actually enjoy and cherish the moments instead of prepping beforehand and grinding 14+ hours a day trying to 200m XP the skill as fast as you can for a high rank on hiscores...

Ranks are irrelevant for me. I previously didn't play for several years which took me off the hiscores. Rank chasing isn't worth it because I just end up falling off the hiscores anyway due to inactivity. You lose your overall rank if you become F2P and get taken off the hiscores.

I did no prep for this skill. I just logged in about 12 hours after release (after contemplating whether to renew membership) and started training with what I had.

The skill was just unexpectedly fast. No one expected rituals to yield 1-2m+ XP/h. Fast skill = fast 200M. I played at my usual pace. You certainly don't need to play 24/7 or 14 hours/day to get 200M XP within a month.

I've always enjoyed levelling skills and gaining XP. New skills are the only way to do it on this account. There is nothing wrong with this way of playing. That is what makes a game like this so great and why many of us don't fully leave: there's so many ways to play this game and progress your character. You don't have to do it just one way.

01-Sep-2023 18:47:25

Suzuka Yuuki

Suzuka Yuuki

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Suzuka Yuuki said :
Oh! My soul dye finally sold on the G.E. today!

I got 298,002,138gp for it! O_o

I wonder who bought my dye.

Now I can really go shopping! :D

Suzuka Yuuki said :
Ooooh! I just won a scroll that unlocks Fungal Assault!

I might have gotten 40M for it on the G.E. but I read the scroll.

Ability looks pretty neat but is much like normal Assault.

Congrats on your drop luck, Su. Happy shopping!

Thank you Aslon-san!

I have not had success in buying any of the Rei ti ronin tokens on the G.E. They are listed at 1.8M to 3.5M except for the faulds at 12.3M. I have offered much more than these amounts but still no luck. :( It may be nobody is selling these tokens.

01-Sep-2023 19:59:09

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Tell you what......

People best appear or this shits defo gonna fuck off.

Much love

Scouse - Its not down to me.

Any people in particular? Anybody I know?

Like the proverbial bad gold piece, sooner or later I always turn up. :P

I mean people in general bro, idk, may be just a friday thing but posts seem very far and wide through most forum sections and all while i can see so many of you great forumers actually showing online in my friend list =(

As for anyone you know Aslon mate, yes of course, you know them all just like me.

And i get it, not everyone is like me and hanging about forums in the hope of maybe something occurs, i know loads of you actually like playing Runescape lol.

But seriously tho bro, don't take my post to much to heart lol, it was basically just another half pissed attempt from me at trying to breathe some life into our forums =)

Much love

Scouse - PHD = Pissed and Hopelessly Devoted <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-Sep-2023 20:57:49

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Tell you what......

People best appear or this shits defo gonna fuck off.

Much love

Scouse - Its not down to me.

Any people in particular? Anybody I know?

Like the proverbial bad gold piece, sooner or later I always turn up. :P

I mean people in general bro, idk, may be just a friday thing but posts seem very far and wide through most forum sections and all while i can see so many of you great forumers actually showing online in my friend list =(

As for anyone you know Aslon mate, yes of course, you know them all just like me.

And i get it, not everyone is like me and hanging about forums in the hope of maybe something occurs, i know loads of you actually like playing Runescape lol.

But seriously tho bro, don't take my post to much to heart lol, it was basically just another half pissed attempt from me at trying to breathe some life into our forums =)

Much love

Scouse - PHD = Pissed and Hopelessly Devoted <3

Yeah, I have noticed the same thing, Scouse. I don't think it's just a Friday thing.

I should be a bit more active here than I have been lately. Truthfully, I have been spending less time online recently. That is something I can work on.

Well, I don't know all of them, Scouse. I reckon you and Tuffty are among the longest-running RS accounts. Seriously, who hasn't at least heard of you two?

No worries, mate. I just thought I'd ask if you were looking for just more posters in general, or certain ones in particular. Either way, I plan to be around more.

It's still THAT day here for a few more hours, so Happy Friday Scouse!

Happy Friday to all!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

02-Sep-2023 02:07:13

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

I am looking for more posters if i have to be honest mate.

But more importantly, i'd like to put aside the crazy dislike which happened between us for no reason really which as noticed over the last few weeks both of us have tried to forget about and for the most part worked it out.

But forgive me if i'm wrong, i noticed a spanner in the works tonight and if i have to be brutally honest, it kinda upset me, i would like to think we both know what i mean cos i don't really wanna mention it but i would like to say, altho i can get it and see why some thoughts happened.

Those thoughts and how i think about certain people just aint me, i admit, maybe at some point, i may have been that person who just has no care in the world.

But now, i'd like to think i'm more of the type of guy who see's it for how it is and takes every day as it comes.

Much love

Scouse - Can't be arsed with dumb arsed arguments over fuckall.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

02-Sep-2023 03:03:38

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Aslon Dak said :
Agreed Scouse. Life is too short to bother sweating the small, stupid stuff.

Just know when I wish you a Happy Friday, I really do mean it.

Talk to ya next week. Be well.

Thanks mate, i mean it also.

Much love

Scouse - See, if the 2 most hated can rise above, why can't the rest of humanity..
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

02-Sep-2023 03:32:59

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top