Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Bad day for me my poor car gear box has passed away. It's stuffed lol.

Going to cost an arm and leg now to fix. I can still drive it just can't do any reversing. :P

Anyway enjoy your weekend everyone.

News Flash.

After 2 hours struggling and watching a few YouTube vidoes I managed to find reverse. No idea what it was but my God it was scary. Could have cost me close to £1000 and I only have £999.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

17-Feb-2023 11:54:55 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2023 12:29:18 by Tuffty

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eep, I hate having to fork out for car repairs :(

I love my car but it's at that age where bits need mending/replacing too often.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

17-Feb-2023 15:11:27

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Scouse said :
The locked thread "How to get banned on forums"

I'd have loved to have posted on that lol, i get that it was a pointless thread to make and needed locking, but the potential it had for replies would have been never ending lol and no doubt would have ended up as a great read lol.

Much love

Scouse - Altho i said "love to" i reckon i woulda had a hard time thinking of what to say haha.

Oh I have a truly fast way of saying bye bye. Follow simple biology when it comes to mammalian creatures.

<3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

17-Feb-2023 19:35:39

TwenT

TwenT

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After completing the Plague City quest, I apparently never used the Ardougne teleport scroll and I lost it. I've now completed Song of the Elves and when I try to talk to Edmond to get an Ardy teleport scroll I can't get one. I want to complete the medium diaries and teleporting to Ardougne is the only thing that I can't do. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to get the scroll or know where I may be able to get some help? Thanks!

22-Feb-2023 08:46:27

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TwenT said :
After completing the Plague City quest, I apparently never used the Ardougne teleport scroll and I lost it. I've now completed Song of the Elves and when I try to talk to Edmond to get an Ardy teleport scroll I can't get one. I want to complete the medium diaries and teleporting to Ardougne is the only thing that I can't do. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to get the scroll or know where I may be able to get some help? Thanks!

Is this in RS3 or OSRS? (This is the General Forum for RS3). In RS3, the item you are looking for in your bank is called "a magic scroll". In OSRS it is called a " Ardougne teleport scroll". Are you sure that you haven't already used the scroll to learn the teleport spell? In either version, if you have not already used the scroll, Edmund should give you a replacement.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

22-Feb-2023 19:20:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top