Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Twillow - Never heard of that (one of potion) :O
Tranq said :
With loadstones yep the only glory telly that I used with any regularity was edgeville. Even then I guess it's still faster than waiting on loadstone and closer to bank. I remember trading charged glories for uncharged ones when I had my geyser titan out in edgeville.

What to do with them now... Free crafting xp...

I used them right up until 99 RC as they were faster transport than the lodestone.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Apr-2019 22:50:44 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2019 22:53:45 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luna Kitten said :
Dong U Dead said :
I have had use of a car for three weeks and what a treat it has been - except for the price of petrol - the car is an old V8 and boy does it go through the gas. The freedom and ease of travelling :D I visited my mum twice a week in a rest home, took the boys to a wave pool often, went to other areas we can't get to without a car. We even had a small family reunion up north, I picked up my mum, my two sisters and all their children all came together (haven't seen each other for around 3 years). Today is the last day of the car :| I am going to miss it very much.

Wow that sounds awesome! There are a lot of places in my city that I can't get to properly without a car as well (I don't drive).

Ty, yes it was awesome. If I could have afforded more gas I would have done a lot more. The reason for the car was to travel to car owners place to feed his chickens.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Apr-2019 22:52:47

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top