Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Luna Kitten
Aug Member 2008

Luna Kitten

Posts: 4,447 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I have had use of a car for three weeks and what a treat it has been - except for the price of petrol - the car is an old V8 and boy does it go through the gas. The freedom and ease of travelling :D I visited my mum twice a week in a rest home, took the boys to a wave pool often, went to other areas we can't get to without a car. We even had a small family reunion up north, I picked up my mum, my two sisters and all their children all came together (haven't seen each other for around 3 years). Today is the last day of the car :| I am going to miss it very much.

Wow that sounds awesome! There are a lot of places in my city that I can't get to properly without a car as well (I don't drive).
*´¨)
(¨´*
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¨*•.¸(¨´*•.¸´•.¸
(¸.•´ (¸.•
Leader of Frooby Family
•.¸)´• .¸)

29-Apr-2019 17:33:39

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With loadstones yep the only glory telly that I used with any regularity was edgeville. Even then I guess it's still faster than waiting on loadstone and closer to bank. I remember trading charged glories for uncharged ones when I had my geyser titan out in edgeville.

What to do with them now... Free crafting xp...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

29-Apr-2019 18:47:50

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luck potion
is a single dose potion that can be made at level 57 Herblore. When consumed, it grants the effects of a ring of wealth for 1 hour of in-game time, increasing the chances for receiving drops and rewards which fall into the tier 2 luck category.

It can be made by using clean bloodweed and
crushed dragonstone
on a vial of water. Since it is a one-dose potion, it cannot be added to potion flasks.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

29-Apr-2019 19:17:07

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top