General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

General Tap
Aug Member 2020

General Tap

Posts: 3,545 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Someone pilfered my debit card number…

Sorry to hear that happened to you Tranq. I had a similar incident several months ago when my wallet was stolen from a gym locker. Fortunately my Fraud Detection mechanisms were also efficiently activated and I was able come out of it with no loss of funds. A couple days later, a trip to the DMV, and I had all my cards replaced. All was back to normal, although now I made sure to bring a lock to the gym. :)

Hope everyone is well on this fine Sunday.
‡±General Tap's War Chest±‡
Twitter: @
GeneralTapOSRS

03-Oct-2022 00:16:25

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indeed I lost nothing as far as monies were concerned. Although not having my debit card is rather rough. It's like a security blanket of sorts.

Hard part was we we're traveling this past weekend going to a 1800's reenactment at the Feast of the Hunters Moon. It's not how I recollect it from my childhood. There were over 500 tents set up as either shops or booths for food.

The prevailing joke was my wife kept asking at places if I was paying for stuff or if she was. We have a joint account and her debit card still worked. So I had taken out cash as someone nicked my card number and it was closed. New one isn't scheduled to arrive til Wednesday at the minimum. So I was like places outside the feast I was like you are cause I don't have my debit card silly. She was like but you got cash out. I was like yeah cause do you want to be using your debit card at the feast or pay cash so that your card doesn't get nicked too.

She was like yeah I like that idea. All in all it was a nice day trip, glad I didn't get tickets for both days, think we saw and bought everything we wanted within like 2 hours. For 2 people with either hip or knee trouble we moved around that place quite quickly. I got some goat's milk soap with apple/berry flavoring in it. Smells delicious I still want to take a bite or two out of it. Certainly not the soap I grew up with when we got in trouble and our parents were like I'm going to wash your mouth out with soup. Think I would have intentionally gotten in trouble if we had bars of soap like this...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

03-Oct-2022 14:34:40

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Have a super great weekend. I know I will. Can't wait. Trip out again to my Brothers and Sisters houses for a nice cup of tea and cake.

I love my trips out. :P Be in car though. Too many things to take through on my motorbike. :(

Enjoy what ever you have planned. Beit in game or real life. ;)

Special Hello to Scouse. Still not seen you in game lol. 1 day this year maybe. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

07-Oct-2022 13:17:48

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

I spotted scouse in game :) Got the traditional comment I don't talk to people that I don't know. Then he put two and two together and went oh it's you...

As to my weekend plans. I'm corralling a few scouts for selling popcorn at a show and sell on Sarurday, then assisting with pumpkin deliveries for the pumpkin patch at the church our scouts meet at. The remainder of my weekend spent spring cleaning the garage. Yes I know it's October but one of these days I'll be finished lol.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

07-Oct-2022 14:45:20

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
I spotted scouse in game :) Got the traditional comment I don't talk to people that I don't know. Then he put two and two together and went oh it's you...

I certainly did not say "I don't talk to people that i don't know" lol

As for "Oh it's you" that's a possibility haha depending on how early in the morning it was here and how drunk i may have been "for a change"

There are some people i'd never knowingly ignore and you are one of them

Much love

Scouse - Full of love and cuddles <3

E - Wait, was this years ago when you changed from Tranquility to Tranq lol, if so i think i remember haha "defo didn't say the i don't talk to people i don't know" bit tho rofl <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

07-Oct-2022 21:01:20 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2022 21:03:43 by Scouse

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Scouse said :
E - Wait, was this years ago when you changed from Tranquility to Tranq lol, if so i think i remember haha "defo didn't say the i don't talk to people i don't know" bit tho rofl <3

Ok so it went more like this...
I don't talk to non mods

The i don't talk to folks I don't know I guess sounded kinder lol...

It has been years since I shortened my name to Tranq. How long ago that was I can recollect but I'm sure I can find out in a jiffy... Ok maybe it's not so Jiffy... Went and looked where I thought it would be but in the past 5 years of name changes we recorded my name doesn't feature lol... Ah well so guess it was at least 5 years ago lol...

07-Oct-2022 22:35:30

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone.

Special Hello to Scouse. Still not seen you in game lol. 1 day this year maybe. :P

Have you not noticed that strangely quivering bush in your front garden which oddly quivers even when it's not windy.....

That's where i have been discreetly hiding for weeks now just hoping and praying for a glimpse of your good self!

Don't get the wrong idea...

It's a glimpse of you fully dressed, maybe even riding off into the sunset on your motorbike lol, not in your undies at bed time through your bedroom window haha.

Fun fact.....

I'm now on first name terms with your postman Jeff, milkman Archie and window cleaner Stuart!!

Much love

Scouse - Identifies as a common Hebe Veronica bush =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

07-Oct-2022 22:47:26

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Tranq said :
Scouse said :

Ok so it went more like this...
I don't talk to non mods

The i don't talk to folks I don't know I guess sounded kinder lol...

It has been years since I shortened my name to Tranq. How long ago that was I can recollect but I'm sure I can find out in a jiffy... Ok maybe it's not so Jiffy... Went and looked where I thought it would be but in the past 5 years of name changes we recorded my name doesn't feature lol... Ah well so guess it was at least 5 years ago lol...

Was i in any way rude towards you cos i'm racking my brain thinking of any reason i'd be rude to somebody like you "coming up blank", i'm not sitting here claiming to have always been some mr perfect manners to everyone lol cos there has been times =(

So unless you stole my fishing spot or crashed my Bando's room haha, i'd have no issues :P

Much love

Scouse - Sharing is caring unless it's a drunken naked guy running into glass =D
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

07-Oct-2022 23:05:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top