Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Scouse - Sharing is caring unless it's a drunken naked guy running into glass =D

Actually it sounds entertaining... I offer up 20k gp's for the show...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

07-Oct-2022 23:42:30

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Scouse said :
Scouse - Sharing is caring unless it's a drunken naked guy running into glass =D

Actually it sounds entertaining... I offer up 20k gp's for the show...

It's not worth the hassle haha, seriously mate that shit's got me temp f-banned more times than i can remember and perm f-banned once =/

I can explain in pm if u want and next screening will be on twitter at a time that suits best if i can get past the stupid twitter bug what keeps hounding me =(

Much love

Scouse - Naughty but nice =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Oct-2022 00:04:24

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Weekend, everyone!

Sorry I missed you, Scouse - had a busier weekend than I expected, but I'll catch up with ya lol
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

08-Oct-2022 16:40:25

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Oh Scouse... I was kidding of course and my gosh I had forgotten about the last time you got in trouble for being in a drunken stupor. Ok so I'll skip the entertainment.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

09-Oct-2022 00:33:03

Blackspot
Sep Member 2022

Blackspot

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi

Just wondering if there are any shooting star groups on FSW worlds I couldn't really find a relevant thread to post in, feel free to remove post to appropriate thread if need be. Relatively new to Runescape so i'm not too sure where else to look.

Thank you

09-Oct-2022 05:08:58

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Blackspot said :
Hi

Just wondering if there are any shooting star groups on FSW worlds I couldn't really find a relevant thread to post in, feel free to remove post to appropriate thread if need be. Relatively new to Runescape so i'm not too sure where else to look.

Thank you

Not any specific place I can see as a dedicated group of people hunting stars. But here's the place to look... PVP, Minigames & D&D's

09-Oct-2022 11:50:47

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Monday everyone.

I'm in a supper happy mood today. My 12 year old car I inherited from my late Dad passed it's MOT.

Happy camper now.

Bad news it it may not pass the next 1 it needs a bit of work lol. Maybe £200-£300 spnt to get it passed the next 1.

Still happy it passed though.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

10-Oct-2022 10:03:43

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top