Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Terminux

Terminux

Posts: 945 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who cares if someone on the internet hates you? It just means you did a good job of making them mad so think of it as a accomplishment lol

You angered that person!! YOU WIN!!!!

Is what the game would say lolol
My neighbors a jerk

20-Apr-2019 22:33:50 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2019 22:34:05 by Terminux

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
Oh and the FMods hate me too, so yeah. Might stay to help people and chill here, idk.

Lol, no they don't. They just be Modding.
Lots of people get a kick up the arse now and again.

Even me, and that's just crazy because of course I'm perfect !!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Apr-2019 23:04:14

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anyone needs a hug,
the Easter bunny is at Lumby Crater.
=)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

21-Apr-2019 00:27:35

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terminux said :
Who cares if someone on the internet hates you? It just means you did a good job of making them mad so think of it as a accomplishment lol

You angered that person!! YOU WIN!!!!

Is what the game would say lolol

To paraphrase Brene Brown (my favourite person ever), the thinking of "I don't give a *beep* about anyone* is as toxic as "I don't want anyone to get upset with me".

Rather, you should only focus your energy on the opinions of people who love you for who you are, the whole you. Not the people who love you despite your shortcomings, but because of your faults.

Brene says that we should write down the people whose opinions matter on a 1 inch by 1 inch piece of paper.

Everyone else's opinion should not matter as much, and you musn't give them the time of day.

You'll always be faced with critiques. But the only critiques that matter are the ones who SHOW UP and are WITH YOU in the arena. You don't have the time or energy to attend to people who are just on the sidelines, sitting on the bleachers.
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

21-Apr-2019 08:57:10

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
Oh and the FMods hate me too, so yeah. Might stay to help people and chill here, idk.

Do I hate you.... If so why do I have you added and talk quite often. :P

Remember we all have off days and feel the world is crashing around us. It does happen and we often target someone on the forums. If it happens to be F-Mods sobeit. It's life really. You are just having a few off days and I can bet it will pick up and you will get back to your old happy self again soon.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

21-Apr-2019 09:51:14

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Time to go buy heavily discounted peeps!

My fellow workers and classmates will be delighted!

and sucha festive peeps cake!

Peeps are love. Peeps are life.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

21-Apr-2019 19:40:00

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,940 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PEEPS.

I saw some dude on the television the other day; they were doing a segment about PEEPS! And ranking the marshmallow-creatures.

This dude had like... handlebar mustache, and it looked terrible.

But, his favourite PEEPS are the pumpkin ones.

21-Apr-2019 19:51:48

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

I think that the goatee'd part of his beard needs to be trimmed and become more of a tapered shape to complement the handle bars.

Also, I once had root beer flavored peeps - divine.
@Twillow_RS

21-Apr-2019 19:54:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top