Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cycled around 7 or 8 km today and still sleep apnea :| I get fed up with 4 hours sleep if that every night. When I was younger I coped, but these days not so much, it debilitating in so many ways.

I enjoyed my cycle ride, furthest I've been in many, many years. My 10 yr old wanted to go further, I said no we have to get back yet. It was tough going back at times with the wind not only against me but wanting to push my cycle onto the road or bank (I was on the cycle lane which was very thin at times).
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Apr-2018 17:49:05

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please be careful with them sleeping issues, I went for a week of only 2 hour sleep cycles and at the end I was blacking out. Slept for nearly two days straight, felt like shit for awhile then finally recouped and adjusted my work hours to allow for more sleep.

19-Apr-2018 21:18:21

Rev The Wiz

Rev The Wiz

Posts: 5,538 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
I went for a week of only 2 hour sleep cycles and at the end I was blacking out. Slept for nearly two days straight

I did something similar a long time ago during the summer. I wasn't working at the time but I was a High school student. I was over at my Dad's for summer break on my laptop and guess what I was doing ...
Playing RuneScape ofcourse! :P

I stayed up for 3 days straight, nonstop. In mid-afternoon the third day, I took a nap and apparently was out for 2 days (according to my Dad at least). It was the best sleep I've ever had but felt extremely hungry afterwards though :@ .
RTW
»
::.
General
of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

19-Apr-2018 22:18:03

ilumunaughty

ilumunaughty

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place but I have a serious issue with the RuneScape companion app. Everytime I log in with the email I use for my RuneScape account it brings up an account I have never been on. I think I made an account on the companion app thinking I needed one to use my RuneScape account. I really want to take advantage of the app but as of now the app is completely useless to me how can I make it so it actually logs in to my account please help when you get a chance.

20-Apr-2018 06:47:05

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll nudge some folks who are a bit more savvy about that than I am.

In other news, today is April 20 Look Alike Day
Do you have a doppelgänger?!?
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Apr-2018 15:04:18

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Apr-2018 15:23:50

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Apr-2018 15:57:35

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ilumunaughty said :
I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place but I have a serious issue with the RuneScape companion app. Everytime I log in with the email I use for my RuneScape account it brings up an account I have never been on. I think I made an account on the companion app thinking I needed one to use my RuneScape account. I really want to take advantage of the app but as of now the app is completely useless to me how can I make it so it actually logs in to my account please help when you get a chance.

Even if you created a new account at some point, you'll still be able to log in to the original one. It sounds to me like you might just be mixing up the login details for the two accounts.

If account A's login email is different from its registered email, and that registered email is the same as account B's login email, using that email will log you in to account B.
@RS_Erehk

20-Apr-2018 16:01:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top