Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I must protest in the strongest possible terms that Community Home forum is just no fun any more. It used to be endlessly entertaining reading people complaining about each other, not to mention the juicy JMod responses to people complaining about the FMods.

I turn my back for 5 minutes (well, okay, 18 months or thereabouts) and what do I find? Gone! Without so much as a by-your-leave.

It's just not on. Nope, won't do at all. I will be writing to Editor of The Times about this ... this... wickedness!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jun-2023 14:19:40

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
06/06/06

17 years ago today.

Happy Anniversary of the Falador Massacre everyone! :P

If you are not familiar with the most infamous glitch in RuneScape history, the RS Wiki or YouTube can enlighten you.

Sometimes, things can unexpectedly take a turn for the worst.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

06-Jun-2023 20:30:48

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I must protest in the strongest possible terms that Community Home forum is just no fun any more. It used to be endlessly entertaining reading people complaining about each other, not to mention the juicy JMod responses to people complaining about the FMods.

I turn my back for 5 minutes (well, okay, 18 months or thereabouts) and what do I find? Gone! Without so much as a by-your-leave.

It's just not on. Nope, won't do at all. I will be writing to Editor of The Times about this ... this... wickedness!

I use their paper for the bottom of my Parrot cages as it soaks up the birdshit well lol.

People still complain about others just this time on Forum Help. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

07-Jun-2023 12:31:46

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Forum Help isn't the only venue used to complain about each other ;) .

07-Jun-2023 16:46:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top