Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

27-May-2023 19:21:25

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When I logged in this afternoon, I only needed 1,199 XP to level all four of my melee skills. During 1.2XP Live, I trained combat quite a bit. I even used four combat training dummies.

First, I ventured into the Varrock sewers, where I killed six level 95 deadly red spiders, as my XM radio played Lullaby from The Cure. :P After this, I just needed 401 XP in each skill. I picked up six red spiders' eggs spawns. I teleported to Lumbridge, where I banked the spiders' eggs and retrieved my anti-dragon shield before I teleported to Falador.

I headed north to the Wilderness wall. I equipped my shield and jumped over the wall. At this point, I changed stations on the XM radio just in time to catch the start of Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine. I ran into battle and raged against some blue dragons. After I had killed four dragons, I was 33 XP away from raising my melee skills. I defeated the next blue dragon by barging into it with my trusty anti-dragon shield. As this dragon died, I got Attack, Constitution, Defence, and Strength level 98! :)

My Total Level is 1735 (Virtual Level 1749).

I am now 35 skill levels from being a maxed free player (not counting Necromancy). 21 of the 35 levels I still need are in Dungeoneering.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

29-May-2023 21:35:27

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday Everyone.

Have a great weekend. It's awesome here where I live and making the best of it.

Have my parrots outside in their cages sunning themselves. They are loving it. Whistling and talking to everyone passing by.

Suns good for them. Good for their feathers.

Also gives me a chance to hover up where their cages were as they hate the hover.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

02-Jun-2023 15:50:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top