Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :

When I saw you in-game that one time, you said the other account there was you on an alt.

I have not logged into any other account apart from this one for many years and tbh, i don't even know the password or e-mail for my alt anymore mate, feel free to ask Jagex to check if my one and only alt has logged in within the last 5 years or so lol, if you give me a few minutes i'll try find out what my alt was even called lol.

Something tells me it was called "FreeScouse" but don't quote me on that and i'm not lying when i say it aint been logged into for years and certainly not "earlier this year" so whoever you bumped into must have been some idiot pretending to be me maybe after watching me moan in forums about how you always ignore my hello's in pm.

Much love

Scouse - Not the abusive idiot you think i am, just a guy after a hello =)

I saw everything that went down that Friday night. Scouse tells a different story from what actually happened.

Aslon had finished his in-game activities and was going to log out and get on the RSOF when he saw Scouse was on. He said to me, "Oh cool. Scouse is on." I walked over and looked at his screen. Aslon was in Lumbridge Market, just west of the bank chest. Scouse was just west of Aslon, calling him a noob and saying his fireswords were the noobiest, and so on. We were both laughing 'cause it was funny. Another account appeared between them and one tile north, immediately joining Scouse in his trolling.

I said "WTF is this guy?" Aslon told me "That's Scouse on an alt." I said "Yeah?"

Aslon was proven right in a matter of seconds when Scouse said (and I quote):

"Btw that was me on an alt."

Aslon replied "Obviously." They chatted briefly before Aslon told Scouce it was nice to talk with him, and would see him on the forum. Aslon logged out and said to me "That was fun."
All hail The Empty Lord!

29-Aug-2022 05:37:57

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The alt Scouse logged into that Friday night was not "FreeScouse", nor was it any other username containing "Scouse", which would have been too obvious, yes? I do not recall the name of the alt account, and neither does Aslon. We do agree on this much though. Scouse would be able to tell us the name of his other alt. Able, but probably not willing.

The odds that some rando could've logged into that area of Lumbridge on that exact F2P world at the exact moment Aslon and Scouse began their conversation, instantly recognized them, thought "Oh that Aslon Dak! He doesn't say hello to poor Scouse in-game! I'm going to join Scouse in teaching him to not say hello!", and parroted what was being said WITHOUT being a complete and total set-up are about the same as Jagex publishing a newspost to the effect that MTX is horribly addictive and ruins game integrity, so they will cease all predatory MTX immediately. Simply put, it's not going to happen.

Whatever game of revisionist history Scouse is playing, now he can play it by himself.
All hail The Empty Lord!

29-Aug-2022 06:13:17

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks everyone. Had the weekend off to think things through and it helped me a great deal.

Still in a little shock. Not looking forward to the funeral as I hate them. Don't want to goto my own either lol.

Life goes on and so do I.

Yes Scose a 21 year old so called Male parrot laid 3 eggs lol. Beats me how we didn't know till now. We were told He was a boy. Hence the name Alfie. Not changing it as it will confuse us all. I just hope my other parrot does not start laying them as well as He's called Billy. Can get away with the name though for a girl.

@Mr Togue

Thats good news. Happy it all went well. Been thinking about you over the last week. Get well soon. You need to chat you know where I am. ;)

Monday is a good start to the week. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

29-Aug-2022 14:34:36

The contents of this message have been hidden

31-Aug-2022 20:36:12

The contents of this message have been hidden

31-Aug-2022 20:37:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top