Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

Happy Friday where ever you are in the World.

1 hell of a week here. Way too hot and I hate the Sun.

29.5c so far and getting hotter.

Keep cool everyone.

Also word of
Warning
be extra careful with the BBQ's. Too many wild fires caused by them. :(

Cooler than where I was last week. Was visiting the in-laws in Dallas Texas at Midnight it was still 37.2 during the day it was like 42.2 at least it was a dry heat as they were in drought conditions. Had they had any moisture the humidity would have made that unbearable.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Aug-2022 13:30:31

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea, pretty lucky to have the dry heat up there around Dallas. Once you make it down my way in Houston and southward that’s when the high humidity kicks in and it is crazy. Last week we had temps up near 100F (37.7C) but the humidity would give us a “feels like” temp of around 110/112F (43/44C). We’re getting some good rain and cloud cover so the temps have been brought down a lot, feels really good at night now.

12-Aug-2022 17:01:08

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Oh and btw, i have 1 alt, it was a pure slayer account with about 90 slayer or so with - 10 combat stats and all other stats lower which i aint even logged into since about 2016 and forgive me if i'm wrong, i didnt even know you back then.

Much love

Scouse - Livid!!!

When I saw you in-game that one time, you said the other account there was you on an alt.

This was earlier this year.

I have not logged into any other account apart from this one for many years and tbh, i don't even know the password or e-mail for my alt anymore mate, feel free to ask Jagex to check if my one and only alt has logged in within the last 5 years or so lol, if you give me a few minutes i'll try find out what my alt was even called lol.

Something tells me it was called "FreeScouse" but don't quote me on that and i'm not lying when i say it aint been logged into for years and certainly not "earlier this year" so whoever you bumped into must have been some idiot pretending to be me maybe after watching me moan in forums about how you always ignore my hello's in pm.

Much love

Scouse - Not the abusive idiot you think i am, just a guy after a hello =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

13-Aug-2022 00:05:24

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know if I qualify as someone of interest to you, but Happy Friday to you (and everyone else) as well!
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

13-Aug-2022 01:44:56

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Spearmint30 said :
I don't know if I qualify as someone of interest to you, but Happy Friday to you (and everyone else) as well!

Ofc you are of interest, anyone who takes the time to notice that i am someone "and means it" subjectively chosen by my good self becomes interesting to me <3

Much love

Scouse - Interested by most but sadly not all =/
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

13-Aug-2022 01:53:23

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Spearmint30 said :

Ofc you are of interest, anyone who takes the time to notice that i am someone "and means it" subjectively chosen by my good self becomes interesting to me <3

Much love

I might not notice everyone, but I'd need to get my eyes checked to not notice someone who's been around more than just a little while. I just didn't want to assume is all - you know how it goes now a days, you can't assume anything else someone might get upset :P I feel like you just never know anymore.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

13-Aug-2022 02:40:22

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Spearmint30 said :
Scouse said :
Spearmint30 said :

Much love

I might not notice everyone, but I'd need to get my eyes checked to not notice someone who's been around more than just a little while. I just didn't want to assume is all - you know how it goes now a days, you can't assume anything else someone might get upset :P I feel like you just never know anymore.

Never has a truer word been spoken, most people are what they seem to be but its the few who hide behind acting as mr nice while secretivly being a dick who ruin it for everyone else.

Much love

Scouse - Been that dick at times lol but not anymore =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

13-Aug-2022 02:45:36

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top