Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oo-er! Tranq no longer a Greenie? I have been AWOL too long.

Loki said :
Since it'll be the last chance to mention it on this thread, I just wanted to thank
Tranq
for all their years of service to the forums and being apart of this community. ^_^

Yep you've been gone awhile, been almost a year now that I was set free from the shackles of the ecto functus. How else did you think the fmod's kept their minty green glow.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

17-May-2023 13:19:30

King Noob X
Nov Member 2023

King Noob X

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
History lesson:

Over 10 years ago, when the GE was announced, rares slowly declined. On release day, party hats crashed even further in hours. They quickly stabilized on the same night. The next week was rising, and all party hats rose. For the next 10 years they remained the best investment, and top 10 most prestigious item in RS3.

Big gains to be made in the next month for long-term rare traders.

17-May-2023 13:32:00

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Noob X said :
History lesson:

Over 10 years ago, when the GE was announced, rares slowly declined. On release day, party hats crashed even further in hours. They quickly stabilized on the same night. The next week was rising, and all party hats rose. For the next 10 years they remained the best investment, and top 10 most prestigious item in RS3.

Big gains to be made in the next month for long-term rare traders.

I have enough rares. So I won't need any more.

Looking forward to Max cash though to see how much I'm worth. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

17-May-2023 13:42:33

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Noob X said :
That will be a cool quickchat. Enjoy :)

Can't wait to see what paltry amount I'm worth... Oh wait I didn't care before so I'm not going to care now.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

17-May-2023 15:11:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top