Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Been away a while so was just prowling around. What happened to that thread in Community forum where you could go and have a moan about FMods?

Not that I want to moan about anyone but I am insatiably nosey.

You now do this via the Forum Help thread but it's slightly different.

You just ask for clarification why an action or inaction was done and another F-Mod or more deal with it on your behalf and give feedback.

It's much better now though much much better. Even though some in the Community think it's not. It really is.

The Forum Help Rules say you can ask 1 question why something was done and not done as long as you are the OP or the Reporter. That helps.

So there you go.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

06-May-2023 10:41:16

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, so the JMods have removed themselves even further from the forums. Do they ever make an appearance here any more for any reason? That's just my idle curiosity by the way, I don't actually care any more.

Now I think about it, I don't know the name of a single JMod any more, lolol !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-May-2023 23:38:10

Maha Yaru

Maha Yaru

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello. I was wondering if somebody can contact me with some OSRS Moderator for information that if I can not move because of Marbles and Schizophrenia (pain and moving issues) about dropping logs or fishes. Can I use dropping script for example if I send Jagex proof documents about my illness + passport?

+ which one to use?

Thank You Very Much,
G. Klimov

08-May-2023 15:50:37

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Maha Yaru - Using scripts, for any reason, is against the Rules of RuneScape , and you will not be given an exception.

If you wish to ask other OSRS players if they have ideas for rule abiding ways to do things in a less painful way, you can ask about that in the Old School RuneScape General Forum . (You are currently posting in the RuneScape (RS3) General Forum.)

If you still wish to discuss this with OSRS J Mods, that is probably best done through the OldSchool RuneScape Discord or Twitter.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

08-May-2023 20:42:47

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Origin Nexus said :

Are you implying that I was pitiful and was replaced by a piece of twine and a rock?

After all I'd over engineer it and come up with something way cooler :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

10-May-2023 16:26:44

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Origin Nexus said :

Are you implying that I was pitiful and was replaced by a piece of twine and a rock?

After all I'd over engineer it and come up with something way cooler :)
If you were running FMR, then yes, I agree with both statements. If no, then I agree with the second statement only. ;)

10-May-2023 20:50:57

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Been a hell of a week so I'm happy Friday is here. Can relax now over the weekend. Maybe a ride out on my bike. Weather permitting that is. I usually jinx it by saying about it the day before. So no telling the rain I'm off out lol.

Enjoy your Friday and Weekend. Hope it's a good 1 for you all.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

12-May-2023 07:54:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oo-er! Tranq no longer a Greenie? I have been AWOL too long.

I had an MRI on my back earlier this week, it's been giving me aggro for a number of years and the GP just dished out pain killers but some young gun at the Surgery decided I might actually have something wrong with it, hence it being looked at. It's only been 15 years in the making.

I daresay by this stage it's all about arthritis and degenerative changes, what with me being a fossil now, but I await the findings with mild interest.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-May-2023 01:32:05

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top