Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

The Beach is back...bugged, but back. Hopefully, Jagex can put an end to the game-freezing glitches that keep coming up, particularly near the west and south ends of The Beach. I got stuck the first time I attacked Clawdia. I had to X out the client. A friend of mine told me his game froze four times in under ten minutes. Reportedly, clearing cache did not help at all.

I have heard nothing further regarding my possible infection. The head of Infectious Disease sent the three samples from my bone biopsy on to Pathology. The tests they are conducting are to check for everything from fungal infections to rare bacteria the other testing could have missed. These tests can take up to 10 - 14 days to complete.

In-game, I got another nice chunk of Fishing XP yesterday at the Beneath Cursed Tides fishing spot. I am definitely on track to have Fishing become my third 99 this summer. ^_^

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, medical mystery
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-Jul-2022 20:23:28

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fingers crossed for good news!

Merry Friday/July everyone! It's weird how fast this year is flying by... as I say every year xd
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

01-Jul-2022 20:33:39

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
So... is that good news? I guess that would be good news! It's better than bad news!

Get better soon!!

Tuffty said :
Aslon Dak seeing as they found nothing that has to be good news. ;)

I'd be very happy to get that news. After all nothing there.

I'm sure they will get to the foot of the problem and sort it some how. Might even be scare tissue thats built up over time. You never know could be that simple and they have over looked it.

Either way get well soon.

Also good luck at the Gym. Yes never ever give up. I say that a lot but I just say I'll sort it tomorrow instead lol. :P

Dpower said :

Glad to hear that it isn't a bone infection, but it is frustrating when the docs can't figure out what is wrong with you. Hopefully they are able to pin down the issue soon!

---------

So how is everyone enjoying the Beach event? I've been getting my daily Dungeoneering xp from the Dg Hole :)

Thank you, one and all. I feel fine (no fevers, chills, or other symptoms), apart from feeling annoyed over not knowing what's happening. It's also annoying to not be able to put any pressure on that foot until the biopsy site on the bottom of my foot heals up some more. This means essentially no walking or standing. I can't even do half my home exercises until I get the green light to resume normal functions. Hopefully, this will be soon.

Yes, the Dungeoneering Hole for the win! :)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-Jul-2022 20:46:03

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1st of all.

I'd like to apologise to Aslon Dak for my insensitive manner over the last few months and my at times my self righteous and narrow minded ways.

I never once thought about you and what you were going through and if i'm honest, never even took the time to actually read what you were telling us, i'm embarrassed to admit but i was just thinking "he's trying to act like me" purely because of the long posts whereas yours actually had a point were mine were usually just random crap.

I honestly don't know what more i can do for you to forgive me apart from offer my honest heartfelt apology and the biggest SORRY i can offer.

I really hope you get better soon or at least as well as possible.

Much love

Scouse - Oh and 2ndly, Happy Friday everyone <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-Jul-2022 23:18:32

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Fingers crossed for good news!

Merry Friday/July everyone! It's weird how fast this year is flying by... as I say every year xd

Yup! I feel like it'll soon be the new year and we'll be having this conversation all over again. :P

02-Jul-2022 12:54:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top