Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What a nice day and I need to do way too much gardening. I just have to start.

15c and climbing. Got to get it done before the rain tomorrow.

Next sunny day is Saturday at 18-20c and I'll be out on my motorbike no matter what....

Hope everyone is doing well.

Also good luck with Yak Track. I'm enjoying it again. That new pet looks awesome.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

02-Jun-2022 13:20:58

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

I'm going in for an MRI late Saturday morning. This is now becoming a weird sort of tradition, as I had one last year during the first week of June. That one revealed I had two separate infections going into my left heel bone, which led to six weeks of IV antibiotics. Who knows what they'll find this time. Some people (like my mom) hate getting MRIs, but honestly I don't mind them. I'll just have a nice lie down while listening to music (I'll be sure to have them play me some BAND-MAID, like they did last time!). It'll be over before I know it.

In other, less pleasant, news: Yeah, it's back. Another Yak Track attack has been unleashed. This is the 11th one, in case you lost count. Containing my enthusiasm is proving to not be a problem. :P

Good to see you back in action, Tuffty! Good luck with your gardening.

Good luck with your goals everyone, and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, introducing J-Rock music to the staff in the MRI department since 2021. ^_^
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

03-Jun-2022 22:19:53

KnghtGR

KnghtGR

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NEW SKILL: Adventuring - Why not?

Hi guys, there are certainly some of us that do not like doing quests at all, personally, I would prefer being able to somehow gain the quests unlocks in a different way through pvm/skilling and my favorite afk activities (I adore combining RS3 gaming to movie watching/studying/working!), since I seldomly have active time and I'd certainly consider as quality time to pvm and do bossing (which quests unlocks prevent me from), rather have to devote countless of hours into questing that most of them I personally find rather uninteresting (to say the least).

I am sure though some people out there do love doing quests, even heard some saying that they are anxiously waiting when the next new quest would be released or even that they would love to be redoing some quests, so why Mom Jag (that's how I call Jaggex) does not turn questing into a skill like e.g. 'Adventuring' and unlock quests for redoing and re-gaining the quest points upon repeating successfully (like a boss kc rewards with loot), so for quest points to be traded easily on the G.E. for other players to buy them and do unlocks without doing quests they hate or worse don't have time to do them?
I mean it does sound fair and balanced, since pvmers, killers and clue hunters can go about repeating their same beloved activities for fun, achievement and profit why should not same opportunity not be available to people who love questing? i.e. have fun redoing their beloved quests get rewarded for their effort and also profit out of it like all the rest of people like pvmers, skillers and clue hunters do?

Where can I let Mom Jag know of this idea?
I would also appreciate your thoughts about it?

06-Jun-2022 17:16:22 - Last edited on 06-Jun-2022 17:17:09 by KnghtGR

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top