General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Mar-2022 17:20:25

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Saturday 'Scapers! :)

Sorry I missed out on the Friday festivities. It has been a busy week.

I had blood work and PT on Wednesday, Wound Care on Thursday, with more labs and a meeting with my new kidney doctor on Friday. Short version: I am literally making great strides with my PT, I somehow grew a flap of skin over the wound on the bottom of my foot under the callus (I said, "That's weird, right?" Apparently not.), and my test results came back great - everything is stable, and my iron level has improved to where I am no longer borderline anemic! ^_^

In-game I got 93 Runecrafting last Sunday and 93 Firemaking on Wednesday. Now only Woodcutting remains at level 92. I've not yet decided what I'll focus on next after getting 93 WC. I might work towaards my next 99, or work on raising up my lowest skills some more. Knowing me as I do, I suspect it will be both.

Sadly, my challenge streak will be ending in a few days. I noticed on Friday that one of my three daily challenges from Thursday did not get marked as having been completed, in spite of the fact I have completed all of them since Day 1. The streak will end after 17 weeks and 6 days, as there is no way to make this good. At least all I will really miss out on is a medium DG token box - oh, and of course that little extra bit of motivation to log in daily. :P

Reportedly, there was an incident involving the green dragon we hired to bring you that shipping container filled with snow, Tuffty. All was going well, until the nearsighted dragon encountered a plane flying over the Atlantic. Thinking the plane was a sleek, sexy, silver dragon, our carrier dragon pursued "her", and the cargo of snow was lost at sea as a result. At least it was insured, but that doesn't help you, Tuffty. Sorry. :(

Scouse! Sorry I missed you on your day. It has been quite a week.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. Beware of dealing with discount dragons. ;)

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

12-Mar-2022 21:28:35

emotions
Jun Member 2019

emotions

Posts: 14,627 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
Draco Burnz said :
Not going to be "happy" for much longer as one of my favorite shows only has 1 episode left before the season finale.

Why would that make you unhappy?

If the show ends on a cliffhanger and the season ain't renewed then sure I'd be pissed off too

But if it's got a ending, or at the very least, a decent ending, I'd be happy cos then it can be binge watched over en over lol

It's not really exciting watching a show over and over again when you know the outcome.

If it's an anime, I suggest reading the manga. That's what I do. That way it doesn't need to end.

Too bad we can't erase parts of our memories... :(

13-Mar-2022 09:44:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top