Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yusou Bhoroi said :
*-returns to find same version of thread, still running-*
So we're back to a non-regular renewal policy, then? o:

May well lurk, a little, over the next few days, to catch folk I recognise.

I hope allfolk are having positives, this Year, even if they are half-hidden amongst negatives.

*-hands out orbs, in the hopes it can cheer folk up-*
(orbs are definitely the solution to everything.)

Edit:
Very glad to see some familiar faces, at least! : )

Congrats on the Mining, Alson!

...and welcome to AntoD11; I hope you enjoy using the Forums - there's certainly much positive to gain from the experience! : )

Are you the slightly see through ghostly figure i at times almost catch a glimpse of seemingly lurking in the shadows but not in an actual lurky way, more like in a "now you see him, now you don't" kinda way which just makes one wonder.......

"Did i even see something then?"

As for "Positives" , while i can't speak for everyone "for a change haha", my life is full of positive vibes and happiness =) , pass your orbs to others who may need them cos i'm maybe more cheerful these days than i have been in many years =D and i hope you are at least half as happy as me cos if you are you will be living a large portion of your life with a smile on your face!

Much love

Scouse - Smiles are Free, Frowns need to be paid for to get rid of.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

16-Dec-2022 21:09:21

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Yusou Bhoroi said :
*snipped*

Are you the slightly see through ghostly figure i at times almost catch a glimpse of seemingly lurking in the shadows but not in an actual lurky way, more like in a "now you see him, now you don't" kinda way which just makes one wonder.......

"Did i even see something then?"

As for "Positives" , while i can't speak for everyone "for a change haha", my life is full of positive vibes and happiness =) , pass your orbs to others who may need them cos i'm maybe more cheerful these days than i have been in many years =D and i hope you are at least half as happy as me cos if you are you will be living a large portion of your life with a smile on your face!

Much love

Scouse - Smiles are Free, Frowns need to be paid for to get rid of.

That is wonderful to hear! : )
I remember you often, in relation to the Forums, and while I often saw you stick up for folks you saw wronged, it often appeared to make you very unhappy (likely just a symptom of irl things); it seems you are still continuing your positive efforts, but have managed to not be as weighed down by this, which is good to see. : )

I hope your happiness produces more of itself, in sustainable fashion, and you find it long-lasting. : )

P.S: I've only been lurking the last day, or so - before that it was likely another ghostly presence, unless I somehow left some of me behind, while I was away! :p

-----

Hallo, Suzuka Yuuki! : )

16-Dec-2022 21:39:22 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2022 22:49:07 by Yusou Bhoroi

AntoD11

AntoD11

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Welcome back AntoD11.

I've been around since 2001 as well. Not leaving anytime soon.

The New skill sounds fun. Can't wait to try it out.

Enjoy RuneScape and hope the family enjoy it too.

Thanks, you'll remember having to bargain people to sell at a reasonable price before the GE and price caps, good times.
I can't seem to find anywhere what the new skill will be
Been playing since the early 2000's, maybe 01/02, on and off in between but more on.
Playing OSRS lately on mobile is fantastic and keeps me involved when not at home.
Over 20 years and the game still fascinates me, well done all at jagex, keep it up.

18-Dec-2022 21:50:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top