Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nicely done Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

11-Dec-2022 10:43:40

AntoD11

AntoD11

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New here to the forums, been playing from maybe 2001/2002, game is still as good as ever,now even my own children are interested.

Lost a couple of accounts over the years and although disheartening and ready to walk away, i seem to always come back, with an added digit at the end of the name lol. Never invilved myself in the forums to be honest so giving it a go now, hopefully i can help with whatever.

Well thats my pennys worth, just thought I'd share. Goodluck.
Been playing since the early 2000's, maybe 01/02, on and off in between but more on.
Playing OSRS lately on mobile is fantastic and keeps me involved when not at home.
Over 20 years and the game still fascinates me, well done all at jagex, keep it up.

11-Dec-2022 22:23:32

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AntoD11 said :
New here to the forums, been playing from maybe 2001/2002, game is still as good as ever,now even my own children are interested.

Lost a couple of accounts over the years and although disheartening and ready to walk away, i seem to always come back, with an added digit at the end of the name lol. Never invilved myself in the forums to be honest so giving it a go now, hopefully i can help with whatever.

Well thats my pennys worth, just thought I'd share. Goodluck.

Welcome to the RSOF.

I'm sure you've seen a lot of changes to RS since you first started. However, the basics are still there, in one form or another.

Pretty cool that you can share RuneScape with your children now. Happy 'Scaping!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

12-Dec-2022 01:57:57 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2022 01:59:36 by Aslon Dak

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome back. You've returned at the right time, they're about to release a new skill. Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

12-Dec-2022 15:47:09

AntoD11

AntoD11

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, yeah it's really something i don't think anything has captured my imagination like it, 20+ years scaping.
There's a bundle of changes I've seen over the years, particularly the graphics updates which are immense in comparison to the original RS (obviously) but i think it's too modern looking for me lol i prefer the old school nostalgia.
Then there's the GE, i remember i used to mine coal and there was always 1 or 2 people outside the bank in Faldor willing to pay great prices, you had to bargain and barter to get what you wantedwhich was a fantastic real life concept.

As for the new skill it will be exciting to see how things pan out.
Been playing since the early 2000's, maybe 01/02, on and off in between but more on.
Playing OSRS lately on mobile is fantastic and keeps me involved when not at home.
Over 20 years and the game still fascinates me, well done all at jagex, keep it up.

12-Dec-2022 19:09:18

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*-returns to find same version of thread, still running-*
So we're back to a non-regular renewal policy, then? o:

May well lurk, a little, over the next few days, to catch folk I recognise.

I hope allfolk are having positives, this Year, even if they are half-hidden amongst negatives.

*-hands out orbs, in the hopes it can cheer folk up-*
(orbs are definitely the solution to everything.)

Edit:
Very glad to see some familiar faces, at least! : )

Congrats on the Mining, Alson!

...and welcome to AntoD11; I hope you enjoy using the Forums - there's certainly much positive to gain from the experience! : )

16-Dec-2022 20:21:28 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2022 20:25:19 by Yusou Bhoroi

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top