Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

It's been a slow week for me. I've just been Skilling and Killing my way through the new Yak Track. I've noticed even while working on simple tasks, such as cooking 500 tuna, I will complete the S&K option before I've finished the alternative task. If this trend continues with the super-grindy tasks at the higher tiers, that should prove most helpful.

The shipping container has finally been filled with fluffy snow, Tuffty. We expect to be sending it your way on Saturday. Watch the skies for a tired-looking green dragon.

Scouse! Happy Friday Mr. Friday. Maybe talk to you in-game...or here...or at the pub. We'll see where we see one another.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. Good luck with your goals.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

05-Mar-2022 00:36:17

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

It's been a slow week for me. I've just been Skilling and Killing my way through the new Yak Track. I've noticed even while working on simple tasks, such as cooking 500 tuna, I will complete the S&K option before I've finished the alternative task. If this trend continues with the super-grindy tasks at the higher tiers, that should prove most helpful.

The shipping container has finally been filled with fluffy snow, Tuffty. We expect to be sending it your way on Saturday. Watch the skies for a tired-looking green dragon.

Scouse! Happy Friday Mr. Friday. Maybe talk to you in-game...or here...or at the pub. We'll see where we see one another.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. Good luck with your goals.

AD

Seen your lobbying arse in game, said hello "in my special way" and then cowered back into the corner!

In other news...

Happy Friday mates and lady mates, love ya <3

Much love

Scouse - Happy a bit, dunno why but happy.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

05-Mar-2022 01:30:21

Windsofnight

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Tuffty, Thank you! I agree, it is an awesome cape to obtain. TBH, there are not many HP Pure accounts in-game, (as they are quite rare), and as far as I can tell, my account is the first to achieve the milestone of obtaining the 120 Constitution cape. As Runescape is the only game I play I am pleased that I was able to to complete the in-game goal of obtaining the cape.

@Corder, Thank you!
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

08-Mar-2022 17:20:38

Windsofnight

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Wilf, Thank you! Nice to see you on the forums too :)

I have been around the forums, mostly reading threads rather than posting to them though. It is not too hard to figure out why folks that use to actively post on these forums do not anymore.
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

11-Mar-2022 01:13:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top