Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you are not ASLON DAK, please don't hover over this Spoiler!!!!

Bro, should we be asking for an hourly pay rate for keeping Jagex alive and keeping the forums afloat in this half arsed hole attempt of a rubber dingy we find ourselves in!

Much love

Scouse - And we don't even sell fuckin towels!!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

19-Feb-2022 04:52:04

The contents of this message have been hidden

19-Feb-2022 15:53:49

mr togue
Sep Member 2020

mr togue

Posts: 6,957 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its supposed to snow here in Minnesota, USA tomorrow night,, we are expecting 14 inches ..and another 6 on Tuesday . tuffy please come get your fill and bring your dog it will have a blast, but um its been getting down to the negative 15 degrees (-15 degree's) most nights not sure what that means in celcious

19-Feb-2022 20:48:45

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@mr togue

I and my dog Pepper would love that much snow. The cold I can put up with and so can my dog as I have a coat for her.

So far the forecast says and has said for a few weeks we will be getting snow and so far nothing. Had a few flakes while driving to my brothers yesterday but not enough for anything. It melted in seconds.

Still time for snow. So not giving up yet lol.

If we get to -10c or lower we are stuffed lol. Long time since we had it that low. I remember -2 to -5. That was bad enough.

So send the snow C/O Tuffty. North West England. UK. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

20-Feb-2022 14:28:04

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Feb-2022 16:28:41

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
If you are not ASLON DAK, please don't hover over this Spoiler!!!!

Well, I am. So... *reads*

Original message details are unavailable.
Bro, should we be asking for an hourly pay rate for keeping Jagex alive and keeping the forums afloat in this half arsed hole attempt of a rubber dingy we find ourselves in!

Much love

Scouse - And we don't even sell fuckin towels!!!!

Hmmm...perhaps we could. I would suggest we do not hold our breaths in anticipation. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

20-Feb-2022 22:19:59

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
Question

Why does Scouse not sell towels?

And hi

I believe towels are Bwian's department.

Kings Abbot could explain it better. Towels are part of his religion. Ask him about The Church Of Gloop.

I follow the wisdom of Guthix, so I'd prefer to have gloopiness be in balance with nongloopiness.

Also hi.

20-Feb-2022 22:28:44

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Tuffty said :
@mr togue

I and my dog Pepper would love that much snow. The cold I can put up with and so can my dog as I have a coat for her.

So far the forecast says and has said for a few weeks we will be getting snow and so far nothing. Had a few flakes while driving to my brothers yesterday but not enough for anything. It melted in seconds.

Still time for snow. So not giving up yet lol.

If we get to -10c or lower we are stuffed lol. Long time since we had it that low. I remember -2 to -5. That was bad enough.

So send the snow C/O Tuffty. North West England. UK. :P

I hope you have space for a green dragon carrying a large shipping container to land, Tuffty.

The dragon we are getting looks a bit...off. I swear it has one wing larger than the other. Kristen believes it should be fine, but I have a bad feeling about it. I'm starting to think we should look for alternative transport.

20-Feb-2022 22:37:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top