General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

27-Mar-2019 16:40:04

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You haven't quit Outside as that's part of the main game, Real Life. You are always playing it until you get banned. Only then are you released and it's rumoured you enter a new game called After Life. No one knows what that's like though. To be an After Life player, you must have been permanently banned from Real Life. We never hear from these players so we'll never know how good or bad it is, if it exists at all :|

Runescape is player-created content that is a lot like the main game, but more bearable for many players that engage with it.

Real Life is a game we get no choice in playing :(

We just one day find ourselves playing it.

27-Mar-2019 16:40:25

27-Mar-2019 16:47:07

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder if those that got unbanned were those that tried to enter After Life but were denied entry for unknown reasons. In such a case, the developers of RL have no choice but to reinstate your banned account as you got to go somewhere. Just a theory though. We don't quite know how it all works. Maybe your account doesn't need to go anywhere once it's banned from RL..

I see players are keen on removing bans from players entirely with the consciousness attribute (shame for players that don't have this..aka Animals). If this happens, we'll be playing this game forever and never get to try AL.

27-Mar-2019 16:56:58

27-Mar-2019 17:20:13

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- grants
Valory
invisibility as a superpower-

- grants LaJolie
though she may
already have have already stolen or inherited telepathy from
Uri
Geller
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

27-Mar-2019 18:35:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahh, little Uri. My Mother's cousin's youngest son's youngest son.
We had to send him to coventry; he was told to leave the spoons alone so he mangled the waste disposal unit in a fit of pique.

His Savta was not amused.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Mar-2019 21:46:28

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is at times like these when I wish I could 'like' a post.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

28-Mar-2019 00:14:58

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great day today. took my mom to an italian restaurant. she had spaghetti and meatballs and i had chorizo pasta. total cost was $36 including tax. Bought some black river apple cider, welchs from concentrate white grape juice, cookies/cream milk, blueberry tea and waterbridge red and black berries flavor wine gums.

28-Mar-2019 01:49:01

P1X3LZ
Dec Member 2023

P1X3LZ

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slayer monster drop tables

Abyssal Demons

I was more exited to get 85 slayer then I have been for any other stat. I've played sense the real old school and I stopped at 84 slayer. Coming back to OSRS I made it my goal to keep grinding for 85 and got it. You know what I did next I ran like a kid chasing an ice cream truck to the abyssal demons. I spend 6 hours and make 332k and then I got a whip cashing in at 3 mil. Which brought me to the point where I wanted to stop playing the game. I put in countless hours "99 range on the way and 80 att/90str/80def" and got nothing to show for it. When I reach the next monster I can kill without a task, which are dark beasts, let me tell you I can't wait to make 300k an hour...……

6 hours for 3 mil = 500k 85 slayer
Brutal black dragon = 800k an hour 77 slayer
Kurask = 700k an hour + double the exp an hour 70 slayer
Skelly wyverns = 700k - 1 mil an hour 72 slayer
Green Dragons = 600k+ an hour 0 slayer required

The drop table for high level slayer monster needs to be fixed. I hope by the time the next person working for hours on end, that when they reach abyssal demons they don't have a massive let down like I did.

28-Mar-2019 02:52:29

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top