Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the last several days seagulls are squawking at the same time each morning, around 6am. I've lived here over 6 years and never heard them before. And the birds I've just realized don't tweat any more, it's been such a long time since I've heard them. They use to wake me up, if I'm not already awake. I wonder where they've gone and I wonder why I'm suddenly hearing the seagulls??

One of lifes mysteries I suppose.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Apr-2018 19:24:04

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
For the last several days seagulls are squawking at the same time each morning, around 6am. I've lived here over 6 years and never heard them before. And the birds I've just realized don't tweat any more, it's been such a long time since I've heard them. They use to wake me up, if I'm not already awake. I wonder where they've gone and I wonder why I'm suddenly hearing the seagulls??

One of lifes mysteries I suppose.

The smaller birds have probably gone somewhere safer or are dead. Most Gulls will steal the eggs of the small birds and kill their fledgelings, some species of Gulls (the bigger ones) will kill adults of smaller species, like song birds.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Apr-2018 21:15:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top