Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MizDragoness said :
Question about premier membership offer. Since i used apple pay, and have a 3 month recurring membership, do i need to cancel my current membership in order to take advantage of the premier offer?
That's correct. Considering that you are unable to add any other membership method if you already have a mobile one (Apple Pay) -- See: Mobile payments FAQ | Subscription -- you'd have to cancel that first and then purchase Premier Club 2022.

"
Why can't I purchase more membership on my account?

If you have an active Apple Pay or Google Play subscription you won't be able to add membership via other methods. You may see the messaging "You are not eligible for any items in this category". If you attempt to add membership after your current mobile membership has expired, you shouldn't encounter any issues!"

15-Nov-2021 20:02:31 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2021 20:03:22 by Mrs Ana

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Monday 'Scapers! :)

We seem to have survived another game update! I'm not sure yet how I feel about the new Daily Challenges rework. I liked being able to buy additional time to complete longer tasks by completing other, quicker tasks on the list. I am also not thrilled by the idea of being forced to train skills I might not want to do on a given day, at the cost of losing a reward. However, many of the challenges have been made a little faster to finish. This afternoon, I burned 10 yew logs, cooked 10 crayfish, and crafted 10 Prayer urns to complete today's challenges. I also claimed 6 days of rewards, which included 3 skip tokens.

Time will tell. It always does. Maybe this update will encourage more players to take advantage of Daily Challenges more often.

Speaking of gains, I just added a new song to RuneScapian Rhapsody. This one is about making gains, whether during DXP, Daily Challenges, or simply through normal gameplay. We all seek to better ourselves in our own way, yes?

You might say Everybody Wants To Rule RuneScape!

You might even wish to sing it. ;) Apologies to Tears For Fears.

As always, thanks to Trewavas for his inspiring thread.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

15-Nov-2021 21:28:07

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just found that I can create ANOTHER 4 Auto Disassemblers in my invention workshop.
What a time saver... :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

16-Nov-2021 06:45:18

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

^ I never got any more than a million :( Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Nov-2021 13:25:01

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Tuffty said :
Thats either my 3rd or 4th time for 25m.

I must be lucky lol.
-.-
lol
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Nov-2021 13:46:58

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Happy Friday all :D
Going out for pizza with my brother. Going to be good.

19-Nov-2021 12:01:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top