Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How's everyone doing? Get up to much this weekend? Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

14-Nov-2021 18:42:40

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SlR said :
How's everyone doing? Get up to much this weekend?
Been learning more about physics simulations. Real fun :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Nov-2021 00:00:06

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

ElleMax said :
lots of dxp hours left!
Welcome to the forums, ElleMax!
I've only used 6. Almost gone now. :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Nov-2021 00:52:08

Aries20
Nov Member 2014

Aries20

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I'm not able to add friends.. when I add them they don't show up as logged in and I'm also not receiving clan invites/I'm unable to accept them. Any thoughts? (One friend I have in game can't even see my chats, but other people can..)

15-Nov-2021 01:26:00

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Aries20 said :
Hi! I'm not able to add friends.. when I add them they don't show up as logged in and I'm also not receiving clan invites/I'm unable to accept them. Any thoughts? (One friend I have in game can't even see my chats, but other people can..)
Hi, you will need to tweak your Accept Aid settings a bit to allow incoming clan invites -

If your friend is unable to see your chat, but other people can, it could indicate that your online mode is set as 'off' - this means you're unable to receive/send PM's but can still use public chats. This is the setting you'll want to be golden yellow:

15-Nov-2021 01:36:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top