Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everybody! Wishing you all some great weekends.

It's been a big week for me, including celebrating 4 years together with my partner today. Definitely the 4 best years of my life so far. :) Also going to be making some big changes in my life now, to make myself prouder and happier with the one I lead. Wish me luck!

02-Jul-2021 17:17:25

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes! I don't remember if I said but I'm officially a resident of the UK now! ^_^ So that's been exciting.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-Jul-2021 23:01:19

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice Brigantia!! :O

Yep I'm doing great with a movie-full week as I gather info on how battles were back in the medieval age... lots of movies has been watched. Now I need to create a trebuchet catapult.. :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

03-Jul-2021 00:33:39 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2021 04:50:18 by Corder

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Thursday's appointment went pretty well. The boss lady at Wound Care was annoyed but not surprised the slowpokes in Orthopedics haven't gotten around to scheduling my bone biopsy yet. She lit a fire under them, so I will probably hear from them next week. Hopefully.

May you enjoy a lovely holiday weekend. Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans!

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

03-Jul-2021 01:33:32

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Megycal said :
Aslon Dak said :
Indeed it is not, General Tap. Thank you kindly! :)

Another trip to the hospital for me this afternoon. I'll take all the luck I can get.

Speaking of luck, with it being the first of the month, the old English superstition comes into play. It is said that when you wake up on the 1st of any month, if the first words you say are "White Rabbits! White Rabbits! White Rabbits!", you will enjoy good luck all month long.

Does it work? Well, your actual luck may vary - but you never know. It might work.

I hope everything goes well at the hospital and you soon get the antibiotic to start getting to work on the nasty infection.
I'd forgotten about the white rabbits superstition but I do remember the one which has to be done before midday "pinch punch first day of the month and no return" said while giving the person's arm a pinch and punch, both gentle of course! The no return meant they could'nt do the same to you but I can't remember why it was done. O_o

Thank you!

I did not know about the pinch punch and no return superstition. Maybe I might try that one next month.

03-Jul-2021 01:51:42

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday everybody! Wishing you all some great weekends.

It's been a big week for me, including celebrating 4 years together with my partner today. Definitely the 4 best years of my life so far. :) Also going to be making some big changes in my life now, to make myself prouder and happier with the one I lead. Wish me luck!

Much luck Arbor and Happy Anniversary to you and your partner! :)

03-Jul-2021 01:56:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top