Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Lots of new arrivals are showing up in Burthorpe now that Mobile has arrived. Do try to stop by and welcome them if you can. No doubt they would appreciate it. Remember, there was once a time when each of us was a low-level newbie with very little coins trying to figure out what this RuneScape thing was all about.

Yes...even you.

Enjoy your weekend, and welcome back summer! :D

Aslon Dak, The Sunkissed
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

18-Jun-2021 22:54:45

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday to All!!! :D :)

Super busy here with my little project.... lots of decisions to make to speed up production O_o

Have fun in the gorgeous and hot city Brigantia!! :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

18-Jun-2021 23:17:55

The contents of this message have been hidden

19-Jun-2021 20:03:17

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Espion: You posted about this across multiple threads, and I've had to remove your posts due to naming and shaming a specific player.

I understand that you're frustrated, but the best thing you can do for issues like this is escalate them to Jagex. To that end, please report the player and issue with the in-game report button. You can also send an email to with any and all info you've got, to flag the situation to Jagex another way. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done via the forums for these sorts of things.

19-Jun-2021 20:18:22

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I miss the Menaphos grind. Hope they will implement similar city systems in other cities and bring us more achievements. :O Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

20-Jun-2021 11:52:15

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My recollection of Menaphos and reputation is that I got the Port district (and in turn the overall) done. Since then, I haven't done much there, although I am sorely lacking in reputation in the other districts. I wouldn't mind an update that would motivate me regarding those other districts lol.

I think I still have some cats to find as well ... :O
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

20-Jun-2021 18:55:25

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean, it wasn't too bad. The soul obelisk is pretty quick for reputation.

Now I just have to do Sliske's Endgame and I can get my cape :D

I'll probably start on that tomorrow, along with whatever else they're doing for GWD3
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

20-Jun-2021 19:48:24

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Update: I now have quest cape. :) The new quest was great, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Jun-2021 19:24:37

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top