Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mine were down for a short while with error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN . In Dicord we've seen a number of players also having issues with site and client.

Not sure what caused this, but seems to fix itself by waiting a while. :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Mar-2021 00:52:43

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since reset there have been reports of OSRS players not connecting to the server, the RS3 client crashing upon login and the secure.runescape domain not being found.

I don't know what happened, it seems be be resolved on all ends again (I might be wrong, I'm 100% dependent on players complaining), but I'd avoid dangerous activities for the time being.

Edit: I just realised that this is General Forum lounge, not Corders thread. Well then, guess that shows how tired I am. Welp. Should stuff catch fire again, please do report it somewhere, either on the forums, twitter, reddit, discord, anything works as long as it's a visible problem that someone dealing with the issues can notice.
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

11-Mar-2021 01:15:31 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2021 02:24:00 by Samora Kiba

LnksSpirit

LnksSpirit

Posts: 188 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Samora Kiba said :
Since reset there have been reports of OSRS players not connecting to the server, the RS3 client crashing upon login and the secure.runescape domain not being found.

I don't know what happened, it seems be be resolved on all ends again (I might be wrong, I'm 100% dependent on players complaining), but I'd avoid dangerous activities for the time being.

Edit: I just realised that this is General Forum lounge, not Corders thread. Well then, guess that shows how tired I am. Welp. Should stuff catch fire again, please do report it somewhere, either on the forums, twitter, reddit, discord, anything works as long as it's a visible problem that someone dealing with the issues can notice.
Please do take a good day of free time, sleep & rest, and take your mind off of the login issue.
You did well and delivered some great work but you need to rest to stay healthy. :)

12-Mar-2021 16:31:22

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everyone! Wishing you all a lovely, lively weekend. I'll be getting some furniture delivered on Sunday!
Mrs Ana said :
CM Arbor
, where art thou? Long time no see.

Hi there, Mrs Ana! Hope you're doing well? It has indeed been a good chunk of time since we last spoke.

12-Mar-2021 17:27:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top