Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday everyone! Wishing you all a lovely, lively weekend. I'll be getting some furniture delivered on Sunday!
Mrs Ana said :
CM Arbor
, where art thou? Long time no see.

Hi there, Mrs Ana! Hope you're doing well? It has indeed been a good chunk of time since we last spoke.
Hey! So, the reason why I haven't been around that much is because I recently just moved. It has been a hectic month for me. I was able to get my furniture delivered a few days prior to the actual delivery date so that was cool :P !

I hope that you are doing way better than the prior weeks. I'm still trying to settle into my new place, but I am definitely doing well and getting better than before. Nice to see you again.

12-Mar-2021 17:46:43 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2021 17:48:10 by Mrs Ana

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LnksSpirit said :
Please do take a good day of free time, sleep & rest, and take your mind off of the login issue.
You did well and delivered some great work but you need to rest to stay healthy. :)

Usually a bit of crisis communication and panic solving is no problem, it's a few hours of knuckling down until it's resolved. When I posted that we were legit at the end of such a period with loads of players in panic on a lot of platforms at an ungodly time of day (of course). Despite this being dragged out so long, it does have its quiet moments and we do take care to sleep/eat/go outside & enjoy the sun rain in between.

Hey Arbor, one of your posts in Account Support made the day of a player called Nurses, who has been quite happy and jumpy since he saw it :P
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

12-Mar-2021 17:49:31

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
I hope that you are doing way better than the prior weeks. I'm still trying to settle into my new place, but I am definitely doing well and getting better than before. Nice to see you again.

Thank you for the well-wishes as always! It's been a week of peaks and valleys, both in the extremes, but things are alright overall. Congrats on your move! That's awesome, and I wish you the best in settling into your new home and feeling better overall. :)

Samora Kiba said :
Hey Arbor, one of your posts in Account Support made the day of a player called Nurses, who has been quite happy and jumpy since he saw it :P

Ah, I'm glad to hear that! Just calling 'em as I see 'em, but I'm glad it gave the player a little boost. :)

12-Mar-2021 17:56:09

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Friday!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

Tomorrow is my birthday ^_^ Looking forward to it.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Mar-2021 18:51:18 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2021 18:52:20 by Brigantia

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Merry Friday!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

Tomorrow is my birthday ^_^ Looking forward to it.

Merry Friday to you, and happy birthday in advance! Hope it'll be a super fun one!

I just turned [redacted] this past week myself. :P

12-Mar-2021 18:56:38

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gareth Drago said :
I was surprised this morning when a pair of large taxi vehicles showed up to my humble dwelling, and three dozen intoxicated painted ladies emerged!

They made their way inside, asked if there was anything to drink, and were generally loud and disoriented. After several failed attempts to discover why they were here, one of the ladies told me "Aslon Dak sent us!"...and suddenly my world made sense again.

I tried to share some of the wisdom of Saradomin with these women, but only a few of them paid any attention to what I was saying. They listened for a moment, but they kept trying to pet me. I was not comfortable with that! Sadly, these ladies found Saradomin's wine more compelling than His words. :( One especially large woman, who appeared to be the spokesperson for the group, kept asking me when they were going back to Liverpool. Half-sobbing, half-screaming, layers of make-up oozing from her face, she said she wanted her "Scoooouse". I told her I had none. She got very angry, as did the other ladies!

They drank the last of my wine and stormed outside. From what I could tell, their plan is to find their way to Liverpool to, and I quote, "make that rat bastard sorry" for sending them away. At least I believe that was what that one woman vowed. A few of the slurred words were a challenge to understand.

I'm just glad I'm not the one they are furious with! Saradomin help that soul!

I have had plastic surgery and changed my name by deed poll, my name irl now is "Scouse" but don't tell anyone!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Mar-2021 19:46:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top