Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday General Forumers and an early Happy Birthday to Brigantia.

Scouse, I hope you're still enjoying the company of your harem. I would have offered to take some off your hands to give you a well earned rest but the sad truth is that I'm an old geezer and couldn't handle it. Spirit willing, flesh weak etc.

My evenings are spent dressed in my finest worn out cardigan and carpet slippers whilst guiding my little avatar as it performs mighty feats such as killing the dreaded and feared goblins and imps.

Occasionally Mrs Illyric will bring me a cup of warm milk to calm me down when I get over-stimulated. If I'm very well behaved she may put a little cream sherry in it.

It's a good life if you don't weaken.

12-Mar-2021 22:24:13

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Harem is empty mate, just a sticky beer stained floor now with a few blood splatterings and random knickers hanging from various light fixtures "obviously Tom Jones played there recently"

I am now in the taxi business to make ends meet "men and sober and married ladies only"

Much love

Scouse - Beep beep
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Mar-2021 22:45:07

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Harem is empty mate, just a sticky beer stained floor now with a few blood splatterings and random knickers hanging from various light fixtures "obviously Tom Jones played there recently"

I am now in the taxi business to make ends meet "men and sober and married ladies only"

Much love

Scouse - Beep beep

I hope it was fun while it lasted and that better times lie ahead.

I am now off to bed clutching my hot water bottle. (That's not a euphemism for anything by the way, it really is a hot water bottle. No new-fangled electric blankets for me).

12-Mar-2021 23:16:53

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

Scouse - Beep beep

I hope it was fun while it lasted and that better times lie ahead.

I am now off to bed clutching my hot water bottle. (That's not a euphemism for anything by the way, it really is a hot water bottle. No new-fangled electric blankets for me).

Sleep well my friend <3

E- Btw, i too on a regular basis "clutch my hot water bottle" while in bed..........

Makes me fall asleep much much easier!!!

Much love

Scouse - Wink wink......
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

12-Mar-2021 23:25:18 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2021 23:28:21 by Scouse

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Suddenly, the stillness of the forum was shattered by an announcement...

A new song has been added to Trewavas's RuneScapian Rhapsody thread!

With apologies (once again) to Billy Idol, and a nod to the current login difficulties for some, 'Scaping With Myself is now available for your entertainment.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

13-Mar-2021 02:44:16

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

For those of us who observe the comings and goings of Daylight Savings Time, remember to set your clocks forward one hour around 2am Sunday morning.

Enjoy your weekend.

AD

Do we get an extra hour in bed or is that overcome by the lack of sleep waiting to put the clock forward lol.

Much love

Scouse - Time, hours, daylight? must be a weekday thing
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

13-Mar-2021 02:59:54

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Gareth Drago said :
I was surprised this morning when a pair of large taxi vehicles showed up to my humble dwelling, and three dozen intoxicated painted ladies emerged!

They made their way inside, asked if there was anything to drink, and were generally loud and disoriented. After several failed attempts to discover why they were here, one of the ladies told me "Aslon Dak sent us!"...and suddenly my world made sense again.

I tried to share some of the wisdom of Saradomin with these women, but only a few of them paid any attention to what I was saying. They listened for a moment, but they kept trying to pet me. I was not comfortable with that! Sadly, these ladies found Saradomin's wine more compelling than His words. :( One especially large woman, who appeared to be the spokesperson for the group, kept asking me when they were going back to Liverpool. Half-sobbing, half-screaming, layers of make-up oozing from her face, she said she wanted her "Scoooouse". I told her I had none. She got very angry, as did the other ladies!

They drank the last of my wine and stormed outside. From what I could tell, their plan is to find their way to Liverpool to, and I quote, "make that rat bastard sorry" for sending them away. At least I believe that was what that one woman vowed. A few of the slurred words were a challenge to understand.

I'm just glad I'm not the one they are furious with! Saradomin help that soul!

I have had plastic surgery and changed my name by deed poll, my name irl now is "Scouse" but don't tell anyone!!!

Yeah...sorry about the mess, Gareth. :P

No worries, Scouse. Who reads the RSOF these days?

:(

I've not heard any further reports regarding your former ladies. The last I knew, they were still roaming around looking for a ride to Liverpool. Apparently, they haven't found their way back to you.

I wonder what happened to them.

Enjoy your freedom, and your weekend!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

13-Mar-2021 03:05:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top