Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xdraco rex said :
what to do with this error? (you account is not logged outfrom its last session or the server is too busy)
It can be due to the following reasons .
- joining a full world
- hopping too quickly
- server instability
- account logged in to by a 3rd party

If for any of the first 3, just wait some time. If 4th, reset your password .
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

28-Feb-2021 13:46:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I woke up around 5am, put my reading glasses on, grab the phone start surfing. Needed to go loo. Came back and spent a good 10 - 15 minutes looking for my glasses, so frustrating. All I did was go from bed to loo and back again. Eventually I found them on the corner of the computer table O_o which is halfway between the two. Gosh, this is so annoying. This type of thing happens through out the day with me and I get so fed up with it. There have been times where I've had to get my second pair to wear which are too strong for screen reading.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Feb-2021 18:02:38

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As the current DXP LIVE event starts to wind down, if you could use a little extra motivation to push on towards those additional gains, RuneScapian Rhapsody now has a brand new song posted to it in honor of DXP.

With apologies to Billy Idol, with a RuneScape Yell she cried "More XP!"

Apologies to Trewavas as well for not finishing this one sooner. I've been battling a level 15,000 toothache all weekend, and it's been kicking my butt. :(

Anbesol is a beautiful thing.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

28-Feb-2021 20:07:21

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mystic Dawn said :
How do you contact Jagex about a payment?
I see you're receiving help in support forums. Good luck. ;)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Mar-2021 05:45:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top