Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I woke up around 5am, put my reading glasses on, grab the phone start surfing. Needed to go loo. Came back and spent a good 10 - 15 minutes looking for my glasses, so frustrating. All I did was go from bed to loo and back again. Eventually I found them on the corner of the computer table O_o which is halfway between the two. Gosh, this is so annoying. This type of thing happens through out the day with me and I get so fed up with it. There have been times where I've had to get my second pair to wear which are too strong for screen reading.

Oh no. This post rather struck home with me.

The amount of times I do this, and then have a frantic search of all the places I have been

My two latest time consuming searches to find my glasses culminated in finding them on the top shelf of the fridge, and the next time in the empty dog bowl taken out to the kitchen to wash up

It is worse if I am at work as I need them for close up, so cannot get on with anything until I find them :(

01-Mar-2021 10:05:35

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heart of the Archer needs a buff for now I'll wait till they extend the effect to more ranged weapons otherwise I'm sticking with my hazelmeres

Heart of the Seer makes smoke tendrils actually good so definitely getting it

Heart of the Warrior is good, but I'm still sticking with my hazelmeres till they buff the effect

Heart of the Berserker is bis for slayer, but hazelmeres is still a better ring to camp imo

03-Mar-2021 02:05:14

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Heart of the Archer needs a buff for now I'll wait till they extend the effect to more ranged weapons otherwise I'm sticking with my hazelmeres

Heart of the Warrior is good, but I'm still sticking with my hazelmeres till they buff the effect

Heart of the Berserker is bis for slayer, but hazelmeres is still a better ring to camp imo

So overall, all but one is worth it to you?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

03-Mar-2021 21:00:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
I'm having roast beef and all the trimmings tonight!

What about you?

Nice, does the trimmings include Yorkshire puddings??

Enjoy

We will have beef stir-fry. Was going to have steak, chunky potato chips and veggies - stir-fry is easier :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Mar-2021 06:06:24

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Jeremy Cheng said :

So overall, all but one is worth it to you?

Pretty much. I don't want to ring switch and miss out chance on hsr so I'll continue to camp my ring.

04-Mar-2021 06:09:40

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Trewavas said :
I'm having roast beef and all the trimmings tonight!

What about you?

Nice, does the trimmings include Yorkshire puddings??

Enjoy

We will have beef stir-fry. Was going to have steak, chunky potato chips and veggies - stir-fry is easier :P

It did. :P

Sounds tasty!

04-Mar-2021 09:31:51

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The login issues seem to have attracted a lot of forumers. :O
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

04-Mar-2021 18:36:53

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top