KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

P.P.S. Scouse! Maybe talk to you later in the day?

I look for you every week and its seems you are rarer than the teeth of a hen, even with those tiny odds, i'll still look every week in the hope i may one day find!!

Much love

Scouse - Oh and Happy Friday <3

I'm like the proverbial bad gold piece, Scouse. Sooner or later, I always turn up. ^_^

Thanks for looking for me, mate. I watch for you as well, especially on your day of the week.

Happy Friday Mr. Friday!

I'm gonna start checking around the high end hookers, i have noticed some handsome chaps hanging around there, if i can not find you there, i will check out the doors of the Rolex store.

If we still don't hook up, check out the doors of JD Sports or the local North Face trader, i'll probably be there!

Much love

Scouse - Face covered, it's still me, honest!

You'll have better luck checking the pubs.

You know the expression "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned."? Well imagine that level of fury, and double it. Then double it again. Then add a generous portion of fiery vengeance on top of that, and you'd be close to the fury of a Zarosian woman scorned.

Taking risks is one thing. Clearly having a deathwish is quite another! :O

Good boy. ^_^
All hail The Empty Lord!

24-Jan-2022 21:55:23

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wonders if Tuffty ever got that snowfall he wanted. As we just got another 8" of it in the past 2 days.

Good news for us is that were not supposedly scheduled to see more til ground hog day. Ok maybe that's a bad thing they got snow in that movie that time looped him. Guess I don't want that either. I don't own a blower only a shovel so every time it snows I get a workout.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Jan-2022 12:55:23

Starfighta96

Starfighta96

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I am new to the game yesterday. I cant access the servers. neither on my phone or windows.. When I open the app on the windows it just stands still in the loading part and after a while it opens a internet site that says that my firewall is probably blocking the game. it worked totally fine yesterday. I have tried to turn off the firewall completly but still i get the same message... anyone have a clue? I think there was an update about 30 mins ago..

27-Jan-2022 13:46:48

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Starfighta96 said :
Hi, I am new to the game yesterday. I cant access the servers. neither on my phone or windows.. When I open the app on the windows it just stands still in the loading part and after a while it opens a internet site that says that my firewall is probably blocking the game. it worked totally fine yesterday. I have tried to turn off the firewall completly but still i get the same message... anyone have a clue? I think there was an update about 30 mins ago..

Scheduled server maintenance, should be back soon:

Game Update
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

27-Jan-2022 14:09:42 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2022 14:10:55 by Rooh

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

No new in-game gains for me since I got 96 Cooking this past Sunday.

However, I have added a new song to the RuneScapian Rhapsody thread Trewavas has here in General. It's a song about posting on the RSOF. Ultimately, it's a song about hope - something I reckon we can all benefit from.

In the song, an unnamed 'Scaper tries to remain hopeful despite nobody replying to the thread they posted last week. The situation isn't looking good, then...well, if you want to know how the story turns out, check out Message On The Forums. Apologies to The Police.

I hope you enjoy the song, and that you enjoy your weekend as well.

I hope you get some snow, Tuffty. We're getting hit again over the next couple of days.

I hope to talk with you later, Scouse.

I hope I haven't left anything out of this post. O_o

Aslon Dak, the Hopeful
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

28-Jan-2022 21:19:47

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KristenThyss said :
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
Aslon Dak said :

P.P.S. Scouse! Maybe talk to you later in the day?

I look for you every week and its seems you are rarer than the teeth of a hen, even with those tiny odds, i'll still look every week in the hope i may one day find!!

Much love

Scouse - Oh and Happy Friday <3

I'm like the proverbial bad gold piece, Scouse. Sooner or later, I always turn up. ^_^

Thanks for looking for me, mate. I watch for you as well, especially on your day of the week.

Happy Friday Mr. Friday!

I'm gonna start checking around the high end hookers, i have noticed some handsome chaps hanging around there, if i can not find you there, i will check out the doors of the Rolex store.

If we still don't hook up, check out the doors of JD Sports or the local North Face trader, i'll probably be there!

Much love

Scouse - Face covered, it's still me, honest!

You'll have better luck checking the pubs.

You know the expression "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned."? Well imagine that level of fury, and double it. Then double it again. Then add a generous portion of fiery vengeance on top of that, and you'd be close to the fury of a Zarosian woman scorned.

Taking risks is one thing. Clearly having a deathwish is quite another! :O

Good boy. ^_^

Somehow I knew you would approve. ;)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

28-Jan-2022 21:22:48

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday friends, still have much love for you all even if i ghost in and out randomly <3

And Aslon!!!!

I'm ashamed to admit this but times have got so bad i have started to camp outside your garden gate in full marine camo gear just to try and catch a glimpse!!!!

I know know your milkman is named Richard, bin mans name is John, Post lady is named Stephanie and your next door neighbour to the right hates how you park your car each night slightly in front of his driveway "dw, i have sorted that for you" he won't be moaning again!!

But idk how or why, you seem to still be illusive to my peering eyes!!!

Much love

Scouse - Next week i'm gonna set up at the bottom of your back garden!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

28-Jan-2022 22:50:43

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top